Monday, August 23, 2010

OMG im in serious need of advice..from men and women.. please!?

Hi, my name is Jazmine. I'm 15, and i am having a difficult time with a guy that i have like for a while now. I've been told i'm very mature for a 15 year old and this is a serious situation that i need advice on. I met the guy about 6 months ago. He introduced himself, shook my hand :), gave me his name and number. We set up a date to hang out, and it was great! I really felt a connection between me and him.Hetold me he was 20 :-/ BUMMER....But some of my friends told me there was nothing wrong with this Plus i really like this guy!Anyway, i have been waiting for the relationship term to be brought up, but it hasn't. All that has come up is the sex discussion.He keeps bringing it up! I hate to think that he is just trying to have sex with me,plus im not that type of girl,im saving it for marriage. He invites over to his house ALOT when he's ALONE. Someone smart on yahoo warned me about him n told me what he's doing can fall into staturary RAPE. WOW, that scared me. I need advice..OMG im in serious need of advice..from men and women.. please!?
Usually if a guy his age is going after girls your age, he's only looking for sex. Don't listen to your friends, trust me I'm 22 and all the decent guys my age are looking for girls 18+. You need to get away from him, he's a pervert. If he keeps pestering you, tell your parents or call the police.OMG im in serious need of advice..from men and women.. please!?
yes its dangerous for both of you --- so its best you dont see him when he is alone --- for his sake as much as yours --- it does sound like all he is after is sex so really it would be better for you to not see him again well at least until you are 20 yourself --- best wishes
It's statutory rape and he can go to jail for a long time!
HE IS TRYING TO USE YOU FOR SEX! TWENTY YR OLDS ARENT INTERESTED IN DATING 15 YR OLD. WHAT IF HE DOES RAPE YOU. I THINK YOU NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THAT SITUATION BEFORE YOU GET IN TOO DEEP AND DO SOMETHING STUPID. OH AND ...MUCHO RESPECT FOR A FEMALE THAT RESPECTS HER BODY ENOUGH TO WAIT....TRUE LOVE WAITS..AS YOU KNOW I AM SURE. BUT RAPE IS SOMETHING YOU CANT CONTROL IF HE DECIDES TO. I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER GET RAPED TOO...HA DONT BE A DA..ED FOOL!
You're seeing the picture already, Jaz. The age difference isn't the problem. You like him and you see liking him as a reason to have a relationship. He likes you and sees liking you as a reason to have sex. There's a basic difference in values here.
You did not mention if your parent's knows of this bf and the fact that he is 20 yrs old. It is called statutory rape , if he influences you into having sex with him. I would certainly be careful and not let him talk you into this. For one thing, you sound like a very descent young lady and want to save your self for marriage. Do not!!! let this guy talk you into this, it is criminally wrong on his part and you need to keep your own self respect, and save yourself for marriage. You do not need to be going to this guy's house alone, from what you have wrote, I do not trust him.
Run. Do not look back. One of these times when you are alone with him, he won't take NO for an answer. Have you ever watched ';To Catch A Predator'; on NBC's Dateline? He will probably show up on there.





I'm being serious.
listen hun im big R and yes he could go to jail! he's to old for you and Yes hes just wanting sex from you,your very Smart not wanting to have sex,and the only reason he's bringing up sex,is Because thats ';all'; he wants from you,him being nice and charming is all for show! save your virgentey for the right kinda man who loves you for you

No comments:

Post a Comment