Monday, August 23, 2010

Need advice...any men online?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3months. Its been fun fun fun, no fights, lots of laughs! Friday night we had our first 'fight'; for lack of a better word. He said something that kind of hurt my feelings........I reacted and we got into this back and forth thing where he was saying ';that's not what i meant'; ect and I was being too sensitive.......at the end of the conversation we were both frustrated.......and we hung up/said goodnight. I have not heard from him since. I called and apologized saying that ';the conversation didn't go so well.....a first for us and it wasn't fun and said that i hoped he had a good day. He usually calls every night.........no call! And no call today! is it possible that one small fight like that could cause him hit the bricks? Since we haven't had a fight....I have no idea what he's like with conflict.......but in all the talks we've had, I NEVER would've expected the silent treatment or to be completely blown off like this..............how do I proceed? Not knowing what is up with him is driving me crazy......but at the same time, I'm getting pissed because I don't think I deserve this reaction.............HELP!!Need advice...any men online?
Its either he is to dumb to realize he should respond to your apology or he just doesn't care. Either way your better off without him.Need advice...any men online?
well im a girl.and i and i no thats girls are very sensitive. and i dont no your boyfriend and his actions.but if your stressing about it.just tell him that he really hurrt your feelings. and whatever he says i would break up with him. there are many other fish in the sea probly waiting for you. good luck
well im a girl.and i and i no thats girls are very sensitive. and i dont no your boyfriend and his actions.but if your stressing about it.just tell him that he really hurrt your feelings. and whatever he says i would break up with him. there are many other fish in the sea probly waiting for you. good luck
A little time is good for things like this. Maybe he's just wise enough to know this.
Hmm ... I don't know if you two have already made up by now, but here is my though....





Just as girls get sensitive very easily.... guys get frustrated very easily, also we forget things very easily as well; and believe it or not us guys are very sensitive just like you gals (we just never show it).





We forgive and forget much faster than you gals do, and so for him to take his time on forgiving you is quite interesting... He might have already forgave you but he's now just playing game with you, he's looking for a little more ';Plz... me sorry ... you still like me right? ... I'll make it up to you ... xoxo'; .. etc .. or maybe he's just a big baby.





My advice to you here is don't worry so much about it, and try give him the silence treament back and see how it goes ... now if he cares enough about you, then he'll call you after so many days you don't call him; if he still being a big baby and don't call you, then you should think .... will you be able to handle this kind of behavior everytime you two get into an arguement ? ... and is it worth the headache to deal with an immature guy ... ??





Hope that helps. Good luck.
ease up its not the end of the world, just give him some time to cool down, hes been with you for 3 months dont think any man would end a relationship because of one little fight.


get him a present or seomthing, something you know he will like, like something that hes fave team is affiliated with or soemthing like that.


go to hes house and tell him how much you dont want this fight to escelate, tell him how much you care for him and how much you want things to go back to normal. im sure he will understand and welcome you back with open arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment