Monday, August 23, 2010

Men...need your advice please? On this guy.....is he really into me or looking for some silly fling?

We met a few weeks ago in a chat interest group and just clicked, the usuall swopped photos, talk for hours with cam and I was able to check he is single through mutual friends. He has told me he really likes me and me too. I will be in his country soon on vacation and we're meeting up. I asked what he sees me as and he said 'probably something that won't work due to the distance'. This threw me back a bit as I believe in love, I could move if it worked. (I didn't tell him this)%26gt; I said, 'so maybe we should stop chatting?' , he said 'no, lets go with the flow if something happens it could be nice, if not, you're a really nice woman I chatted to for a while'. I just want to know he doesn't just see me as a sort of a fling. I'm a sensitive girl and would get hurt. How do I know?Men...need your advice please? On this guy.....is he really into me or looking for some silly fling?
Well, I'm not a man, but you probably need to adjust your perception of the situation. Even chatting a lot (online or on the phone) won't give you the full ';picture'; of a person. If you're going to be where he is while you're on vacation, and you'll be able to work it into your itinerary without going out of your way... meet somewhere for coffee or lunch and see if you still get ';sparks'; in person.


Been there done that many, many times sweetie, and it doesn't always work out even when you live just a few miles away. Don't get so wrapped up in a ';possible'; relationship that you miss something that might be right under your nose.Men...need your advice please? On this guy.....is he really into me or looking for some silly fling?
in my opinion i think hes really into you because you guys talk a lot and message each other a lot. but long distance relationships don't work out to well.
He wants to take you for a test drive and I don't blame him for that.





You are really just strangers and need to see if there is any physical chemistry there. Who knows, you might not like the way he smells.

No comments:

Post a Comment