Sunday, August 22, 2010

Men need your advice....Kiss on the forehead!?

After a year of being intimate w/ each other we have always kissed each others lips. He has never revealed his true feelings for me and the other day he kissed my forehead. What can this mean? Men...how why would you do that and what would you mean from it?Men need your advice....Kiss on the forehead!?
The main reason I would do this is that I was in a hurry and wanted to give a fast kiss but not take the time to stop. having been together for 16 years it is just accepted as a sign of Love and nothing more or less. Men need your advice....Kiss on the forehead!?
well im not a guy but a kiss on the forehead is meant to be a sweet kiss, and it is really sweet
My husband has kissed my forehead before...I wouldn't worry about it.
Ask. Many people are going to try to tell you what it means, but they are telling you what it means to them. Relationships are built on communication. If you can't ask something this simple, then you can't have a relationship anyway. If you want to know about his feelings for you (ask). People are afraid to ask because they are afraid of the answer. He knows how he feels, because feelings come from the stories that we write. He has written a story about you and the relationship. Whether he will revile the story to you, I don't know (but he does know how he feels).


If you do ask, be prepared for the answer. The flip side of that is, if you don't ask, you get to keep guessing. Lastly, if he doesn't want to tell you how he feels, you have a choice, do you want to be in a relationship without communication? As I said earlier, lack of communication means you don't have a relationship.
LOOK YH EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT I HAVE THE SAE PROBLEM BUT YOU KNOW BUT I HAVE CHECKED EVERY THING AND ASK EVERYONE I KNOW AND I HAVE NEVER GOT THE SAME ANSWER THE ONLY ANSWER THAT YOU COULD GET ND YOU WILL BE SURE 100% THAT IT IS RIGHT IT IS FROM YOUR LOVER. DON'T TELL ME YOU CANT DO IT YOU CAN BUT YOU SCARED FRO THE ANSWER JUST GIVE IT A GO AND IF YOU HAVE TO CHANGE IT AROUND TELL HIM WHAT IT MEANS A KISS ON A FOREHEAD TELL HIM THAT YOUR FIEND GOT A KISS BUT SHE DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEAN BUT TO BE HONEST IT BETTER IF YOU TALK TO HIM AND LET HIM KNOW HOW YO FEEL BECAUSE HE CANT READ YOUR MINED...
He is using you for sex and can't commit to a strong relationship.
Wow He has lots of love and affection for you(he is a little emotional)


Kiss on the Forehead, Cheek, a pat on your shoulder when hugging are signs that say the He is there for you. It is a gentle way of expressing the protective attitude towards you





Give him a strong hug and a good kiss


He may need it
i kiss my wife on the forehead all the time and some on the lips and i love my wife to death but some guys do not want to revile there true feeling to girls
it was meant to be sweet..there is no '; meaning '; behind it.
After a year, intimacy is supposed to advance, not regress. I'd say it's time to get what he's really feeling out of him or quit with the boffing.
I think a kiss on the forehead is a very sweet gesture. I wouldn't worry about it unless he is avoiding your kisses on his lips.
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment