Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need some advice from men....?

I want to surprise my husband by doing something new... I was thinking taking those strip aerobics class you know get a little leaner and totally blow him off his seat.... but I don't know if that would be too typical... Can you guys help me out??? Thanks in advance!I need some advice from men....?
I think both of you should do it! So he can return the favor.I need some advice from men....?
While losing a bit of weight is good for the health, I suggest that there are things you can do that might please your husband a lot more. The best way to find out about these is...ask him what would make him really happy.
I know you said men, but woman should also get a say, we could tell you the new things we do to blow our hubbys mind, by the way, i've taken those strip aerobics class's and it was not as fun as i thought, it's hard work learning the routines and when to take what off, and it's not all that great of excercise, i mean it is good for you i'm sure but you won't loose butt loads of weight, it would take forever, you can find your own music and put on your own show and save money, but if it's something you want to try out, because every one is different, you should, you may like it better than i did, as a matter of fact, you can buy a strip aerobics video in the excercise section at wal-mart, it's hosted by carmen electra...it's pretty fun and you get to try it in your own home, only like 10 bucks,....also try dressing up, like a short skirt, sexy knee high panty hose and some hot heels, my man loves that...
Strip aerobics, what a great idea... I'm gonna tell my wife!!! He'll love it and make sure you wear the ';appropriate'; outfit...
id love it if my girl took some of those classes, i think its a great idea, go for it
Nevermind about him. Working out will make you feel better!
You think your guy is bored with women that dance sexy and take their clothes off? Don't think that is going to happen.
do it! then wait for him to get home. then do it!
that would be sexy as hell. shed a few pounds and learn some moves. i dont htink that is typical at all. actually this is the first tim ei have heard of it. maybe take a message class. men like to have a message. but either way go for it. i'm sure he'll enjoy every second.
my ex used to do a strip dance and it got me in the mood. sounds like a good idea. use lingerie something sexy. good luck.
Any exercise to stay in shape or get back to shape is never a bad thing. You know your body so just do what your body can handle. No point getting injured.
All I have to say is go for it! Most men would love to have his wife do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment