Monday, August 23, 2010

Men!!? Help!! Need advice - Male perspective please!?

I am asking this at different times to get different views-although they are all the same!








A guy I went out with a couple of times suddenly got very nasty. We only met once and then went on a date and chatted daily on MSN webcam.





It seemed to be going well, and then suddenly he went cold and sent me a very hurtful and personal text ending it(it never reaslly began!).





I retaliated and then said I didn't want to talk to him again. He hounded me with calls for days which I ignored and then a few weeks later asked to talk to me on MSN.





We chatted a bit and I am very cautious about what he wants now.





Anyway at the Weekend we chatted again and he said he missed me and, to cut a long story short, said he only said those things as he was scared of getting hurt!?!?





This sounds like rubbish to me, but I want a male perspective.





He is in his late 30's and from what he has told me has not had a serious relationship in over 6 years!!





Men...can I trust what he says?





I am asking as being a female we think about things alot more and I think it is BS...but maybe there is a chance he is being honest ( a small chance).





He is about 7 years older than me. He is also of a different nationality.





I do like him..and want to believe him..but why would he be nasty like that and then say he is sorry and misses me and was just scared he was going to get hurt.





so...?Men!!? Help!! Need advice - Male perspective please!?
well. maby.


but then again, it happened once whats stopping it happening again?


it may be true he was protecting numero uno, but in a relationship you cant allways think about yourself frist.


then again... 6 years no is enough to make anyone cranky:P





but on a serious note, how do you feel with him? is it right? or is it just a fling.





if i was you, i would cut of contact.


he needs to know that you can't f*ck a girl about then expect everything to be okay.Men!!? Help!! Need advice - Male perspective please!?
do yourself a favour and forget it.if he can do that after 1 date he has problems that you can live without.x

No comments:

Post a Comment