Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need more advice!!! why are men so confusing!!?

i have been seeing this guy for 3 years now...we were seeing other ppl as well in the beginning....a year %26amp; 1/2 ago i decided on my own that i wanted to only see him and not other ppl. I recently told him that i have fallen in love with him and he told me that he already knew that i had. We do everything together but he has always told me that he does not want to be committed because he is not a keeper, but since then he has told me that he loves me and has taken me to a few of his family gatherings as well as taken me with him to spend the day with his mom for mothers day. we rely on each other for alot of things but he still has signs of being afraid of commitment. He told me that he is afraid of me because he wants me to be a part of his life for a long time but he is afraid he may hurt me and if he hurts me then that will hurt him....Can a man who is afraid of commitment change his mind over time or am i just spinning my wheels and going nowhere??Need more advice!!! why are men so confusing!!?
well....





he's still scarred............from his last marridge......





guys have this problem........if they hurt a someone (because of a problem)they are afraid if they will hurt someone dear to them......











guys are preety straight foward..........











just give him some time and help him recover........








then he'll know your someone that he won't hurt.....cuz your helping him recover....Need more advice!!! why are men so confusing!!?
aww poor you, that must be really hard. it is understandable that he doesn't want to hurt you... and a ruined marriage in the past would have broken his heart and hers... he doesn't want to put you through the same thing. do you think he could? is he still seeing other people? if he is, you need to let him know how much that hurts you.
u guys should attend couples counsellings. or try to talk to him and ask him to think about it since you might as well leave if he is not willing to take it to the next level
The man is scared to commit, give him more time, it's better than to force anything
best way to lose a committment-phobe is to pressure him...give him space, talk about things with out trying to corner him, just be blatantly honest about your feelings and let hime reveal his when he is ready. Sounds like he is into you and edging his bets, maybe if you think he is just playing you then you should give him an ultimatum if things don't move forwards - just not too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment