Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice from men needed 17-25! How can i get...?

how can i make my friend with benefits like me more than a friend with benefits?


i've had this friend for 3 years and whenever we see each other we make out for hours (no sex; were not dating) whenever we do make out there is so much passion.


he always picks me up and pays for my meals and is really a nice guy and so sweet with me i sometimes pay for him as well to show i care. when i was with my bf and when things werent going well towards the end he kissed me and held me so tight. when i began to date that bf he was concerned. soon later i broke up with my bf and now we see each other at least once a week and sometimes i make him lunch for work.


when i asked him if i was just his booty call he said no way and got very defensive and told me that he does so much for me and its true so if im not his booty call what am i?


when i asked him if he wanted a gf he said ';not now, i'm too busy and dont even have time for myself';.


which is true he's always busy.


i feel that he would be the perfect bf for me so im wondering how do i make him want me and like me a lot?


i dont want to tell him how i feel becuz im scared that it might ruin things.


do you think he already likes me?


im 19 hes 22





please help 10 pts.Advice from men needed 17-25! How can i get...?
your not necessarily a booty call but he doesnt see you like the type he wants to be w/ because if a guy wants to be with a girl he'll find the time your just a girl that he finds his comfort in and if you continue hooking up w/ him your going to hurt urself more... because he will find a girl thats his type eventually.Advice from men needed 17-25! How can i get...?
I'm 26 and would have liked to answer your question, it's really an interesting situation you share with your friend. But I'm over your age


limit, so now I feel old as dirt. I will see what all the young people have to say about this.





Good Luck - God Bless
just tell him that ur interested in him. just wait until he sint busy. let him know that u want to be with him and tell him that when hes ready and not busy that you want to go out with him! hope i helped!
you can do one of two things. be real or be cunning.


Be Real: tell him how you feel. let him know that your okay with him being busy and the way your relationship is currently, you just want the title and exclusive rights to him or whatever you want. that means being real with your self. find out why exactly you want to change about you relationship and why.


Be Cunning: find a way to show him that he wants exclusive rights to you. you can do this by showing more intrest in another guy and i little less making out with him. he might start to feel a little bit of desperation and ask about being your BF.


or you can read ';he's just not that into you';
It seems like he does. He gets concerned when you date a guy. He gets defensive when you ask if you're just booty call to him. I think he does want to be with you, but feels that his busy schedule will seem like he would be neglecting you and avoiding you. You could try confronting him about the way he feels about you. And if you both feel the same thing for each other, you could tell him you don't mind his busy schedule because just being with him makes up for it.
I would pose it more like a question. Say something like... ';Why do you think we have never dated?'; and let him answer the question, it shouldnt leave you feeling weird and it kinda lays it on him to tell you how he is feeling. He might say ';because I didnt think you would like me like that...'; and there you go, now you know he likes you and you can ask him out. If he says ';well maybe were just better off as friends or something else...'; you can just play that off and say, yeah thats true...

No comments:

Post a Comment