Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice about dating men going through a divorce..?

I was against this idea for a very long time until I met him. I realized that he's a real nice, sincere and genuine guy. His ex cheated on him and he has a 3 yr old daughter with her whom he hardly see. We've known each other for almost a year now. I learned a lot of life lessons since I've known him. I also had a glimpse into his soul and have this deep knowing that he is the one.





For those who has or is dating someone going through a divorce, what are your challenges? If you could do it all over again, would you date someone who is going through a divorce? What very important lessons have you learned and how has it transformed your life? What helpful advice would you share to those who are new in dating someone who is divorced/going through a divorce?





Do men going through a divorce eventually starts believing in serious relationships and a second chance for a happy marriage again eventually? What advice could you share. Thanks.Need advice about dating men going through a divorce..?
Step one is always making sure you ';see'; the current draft of the divorce agreement and the lawyer's name who is representing him.





Without that, you are dating a separated married man.Need advice about dating men going through a divorce..?
I'm going through divorce, nearly at the end of it now. I had around a year alone witha fling along the way and don't consider myself to be married to my ex.





It's only on paper, life goes on. How early on is this? How long ago did they split?





It's really nothing to worry about. Yes us divorcees' to be are very sceptical that a marriage could go right if we have been cheated on. I know I am one of them, but I believe if you meet the right person you will learn to love %26amp; trust again. Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment