Monday, August 23, 2010

Men and women....advice about this guy!!!?

Be honest...





There's this guy I've known for about a month or so. He calls or texts me just about every day. We were just friends. But a couple days ago, he called me and said he wanted to talk to me about something that had been on his mind for a while...about how he hoped he hadn't given me ';the wrong impression';...that he really appreciated my ';friendship';, but had to ';stay single'; for a while to reach some goals. (These goals require him to be single for a time...and I know what they are...they're legitimate goals.)





So I deleted his # from my phone so that I wouldn't be tempted to contact him again. And here he goes calling and texting me again, to make sure that he didn't ';hurt my feelings'; and that our ';friendship hasn't changed.'; We just had another hour long conversation, and even continued texting after that!





What does he want from me? Guys, put yourself in his shoes....what are you thinking?Men and women....advice about this guy!!!?
I'm confused.





You describe your relationship as ';we were just friends';, but he starts talking to you about staying single?





Is he assuming you had romantic feelings for him when you really didn't?





It sounds like since you had to delete his # from your phone to prevent temptation, that you really do have feelings for this guy.





I think he likes you as more than just a friend, and you feel the same way. If this is true, why can't you see each other as a couple, and put off marriage for the forseeable future?Men and women....advice about this guy!!!?
So, I'm guessing that now that you know this friendship will not evolve into a relationship you do not want to continue contact. I understand that. It would be almost impossible to continue a friendship while having romantic feelings with that individual. Did you explain to him that you can't be his friend because you want more? When you talk to him make sure he understands what you are feeling and thinking.
I'm sorry to say this but I think he just wants to keep you on the back burner until something better comes along. Even if he has legitimate goals that conflict with being in a relationship, if he really wanted to make it work with you he would find a way.
He wants to be friends with benefits.





Don't trust a man who has time for sex but not for romance. He doesn't like you in that special way....you're just good enough to share his bed, not good enough to introduce you to his mom.
he likes u and is torn in between u and his goals.let him go and ask him to contact u after his goals are realized.see where u can go from there .if u still like each other, then ur relationship will be worth the wait.
He wants a friend with benefits, with no strings attached. Just because he wants to stay single doesn't mean the man's hormones get turned off.
He just want someone who advises him whenever he really needs it.
So, he wants to be friends, big deal.





I have women friends that I don't have any sexual feelings toward. You may be reading to much into things.
I think someones hit the nail on the head.
Your friendship
I can exactly understand what this guy feels. He wants to be with you. I think he had discovered his love for you, and he can't understand why you shun him like this.
What you want from him.than you had your answer.it's depend how you see your friendship with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment