Monday, August 23, 2010

Men and women....advice about this guy!!!?

Be honest...





There's this guy I've known for about a month or so. He calls or texts me just about every day. We were just friends. But a couple days ago, he called me and said he wanted to talk to me about something that had been on his mind for a while...about how he hoped he hadn't given me ';the wrong impression';...that he really appreciated my ';friendship';, but had to ';stay single'; for a while to reach some goals. (These goals require him to be single for a time...and I know what they are...they're legitimate goals.)





So I deleted his # from my phone so that I wouldn't be tempted to contact him again. And here he goes calling and texting me again, to make sure that he didn't ';hurt my feelings'; and that our ';friendship hasn't changed.'; We just had another hour long conversation, and even continued texting after that!





What does he want from me? Guys, put yourself in his shoes....what are you thinking?Men and women....advice about this guy!!!?
it is really hard for a guy to be just a friend with a girl. Most guys have all the intention of being friends, but sooner or later we will want to cross that line. Even though we know that will change everything and we can never go back to being just friends. When you are friends you tend to open up more with each other and that leads to knowing and understanding each other.





Then you find out that you have lots of things in common and you really enjoy being with each other. So one day out of no where you want to cross that line. I really don't believe that it is possible for two good looking people to remain friends unless one is (and don't take this the wrong way) gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment