Sunday, August 22, 2010

Straight men I need advice?

theres this friend neighbor he's 20 and im 17 male bi. we have been really close friends. He once told me that his girl dosent want to preform oral sex on him and he needs it badly, so he asked me. so since he is straight i need advice from straight me. Do you suffer that much we you need it. Should I let him have some action. Whats ur opinion. and if u want 2 be friends to e-mail me jellybean025@gmail.comStraight men I need advice?
By the age of 17 you should know what it feels like to go without when you really want. Now you know how he feels. The question you should be asking is what you want to do.Straight men I need advice?
maybe he is not straight he might wonder what it is like to be with another man I say go for it but there is one thing you should ask yourself first would it mess up your friendship cause you do not want to lose a friend over something like that
as long as u realize he is useing you, and don't mind...if you want to go for it.
hey if he wants u to perform for him then go for it!
nah any ';striaght'; guy who wants some brains from another guy no mtter how cool they are, is gay or bi 100%. and he is just using you if thts all he wants

No comments:

Post a Comment