Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need real advice from men - please, no hateful or rude comments...?

I've known this man for four years. Hadn't seen him in two years then he calls me out of the blue. We have been JUST friends, but in the past I had told him that I wanted more. Does he just miss being friends or is he re-considering and maybe he wants more now? When we go out, he opens doors, he pays, he orders dinner for me etc... Please, I just want honest advice and not crude comments. :)I need real advice from men - please, no hateful or rude comments...?
He wants more





A guy does not call a girl out of the blue after 2 years to be friends. In fact the hard cruel truth is guys are around girls they want more with. So most guys who are your friends are wanting more - thats just reality. He is treating you as a date ... opening doors, and paying for things... that is not because he is a 'nice guy' - he is setting the table for dating.I need real advice from men - please, no hateful or rude comments...?
I think he want's a realtionship with you.


Ask him that.
i don't want to be crude. When you said you wanted more he was thinking like a guy, he will take what you are willing to give up.


he's setting the scene for you, there's dime a dozen sex and then there's true commited love, they're not the same.
he just wants to bang you to put it bluntly he probably would'nt call you after he does guys are assholes i know i am one
Obviously he wants to **** you

No comments:

Post a Comment