Monday, August 23, 2010

Need a mans advice?

Well where can I start I was with my ex boyfriend for almost two years. We broke up and he went overseas due him being in the military and I live here in the states. We have remained friends best friends since our break up witch was over a year ago. But thru out that year of us talking..We have still been sexual with each other..tell each other we love one another talked about our future togehter our kids..he supports me with everything that I do.we talk on the phone every single day... only thing is I asked him if we were getting back together he says he dont wanna talk about it until he see's me face to face..then the other day we were on the phone he thought i had fallen asleep on him, and he said to me baby i love you so much im going to marry you I promise. but im still confused because we are not offically boyfriend and girlfriend right now and he said he does not want to talk about it right now..can any one help me do you think he is playing games with me?Need a mans advice?
You need to take thing with an optimistic point of view. I know the only way I'd tell a woman I love that I'll marry her is if I'm madly in love. And he thought you were asleep? I don't whanna get your hopes up but I think he's serious about this. In case you didn't notice we're not very good with touchy-feely stuff. Anyway I wish you the best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment