Monday, August 23, 2010

Calling all MEN!!!! a little advice please?

So, theres this 86 firebird that my mother and father are looking at getting me for my first car.. is it ok for a GIRL to drive one of those? lol... what would you men say to seeing a girl driving an 86 firebird? help... lol thanks..is it hot? or not? lol





just tell me what you would think of a girl driving a 86 firebird..Calling all MEN!!!! a little advice please?
If it still looks good, its a very nice car. I had an 86 Chevy Camaro and it is a car that I will never forget--had alot of good memories with that car....Back then I saw quite a few women driving sports cars like these and I don't have any problem with it. As long as it's a car that you like, then you enjoy it.....Calling all MEN!!!! a little advice please?
Spoiled brat...
haha. you redneck.





seriously though, most guys would be fine with it.
very hot and i pretty good sized back seat we guys love that yes get it

No comments:

Post a Comment