Monday, August 23, 2010

He says... i need advice from men and woman on this.?

Me and my guy have been together for almost 6 months. I've had one relationship prior to him and he's had 20+. He tells me he loves me all the time, and he does a lot for me. We are still kinda young, and he's talking about our future together. He talks about living together and he talks about us getting married some time in the future and having kids. Does he say this because he loves me and wants these things or could there be a hidden motive. Let me know what you think. I want to make sure I'm making the right choices.He says... i need advice from men and woman on this.?
Instead of coming to YA, how about talking to him about these issues. No one on YA, can get inside some one Else's mind.


So just talk to him honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment