Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice from women or men on sexuality?

I cant figure out what I am! I slept with a woman once and have always been attracted to them but i am more so attracted to men, Im with a guy right now and I love him and dont think about girls but when I am out of a relationship I think about them all the time...


what do you think?Advice from women or men on sexuality?
you're bi-leaning-straight.





nothing wrong with that; be who you are.





We're people; not labels. being forced to choose between two or three options is almost as wrong as being forced into one.Advice from women or men on sexuality?
like 9 inch said. i noticed that you never described the sex. which isn't my business anyways. point is you need to know what you like or dint like in that category. good luck with it.
Hard to figure out when you're confused. Maybe a little more experience in having relationship with either sex will lead you to an answer in the future.Love is love... If u need to talk with some1,u can IM or email me.
lustful and easy .
yep your bi leaning strate thair right
You are a normal human......no reason to stick a label on yourself.








Just live life to the fullest, be honest with those you love and accept no less in return.
HY HONS DAVIE AND STEEVIE HMM NOTHING LIKE A LITLE VARIETY IN YOUR LIFE TO SPICE IT UP HEY HONS?:? YOU ARE EXPERMINTING BACK AND FOURTH BOUNCING BACK AND FOURTH, BUT YOU GOT TOO MAKE UP YOUR MIND ONE IF THESE DAYS AS TOO WHO YOU WANT TO SETTLE DOWNE WITH HONS, THINK LONG HARD WHAT TURNS ME ON MORE?? AND WHO WILL YOU BE HURTING IF YOU DUMP ONE OR THE OTHER? THINK LONG HARD--- AND GO FROM THERE WHAT TURNS ME ON MORE?? CAN I LIVE WITH ITT??? MALE OR FEMALE WHAT DO I GET MORE OUT A RELATIONSHIP?? DECISION TIME FOR LIFE-- DO IT THINK LONG HARD----
You are bi, and there isn't anything wrong with it. Just be yourself.
ur bi leaning straight. yes u r.
Sounds like your bisexual.
Look for a person,not a man or woman. Whoever you can find that you have a caring relationship and the sex is satisfying,that's the way to go.
Wow. If you have a boyfriend, stick with him. If you break up, try another guy. If that doesn't work out, try sleeping with a woman and see which feels right for you.
I agree with Tinamarie and Kent.





You sound to me like a faithful bisexual woman, however there really is no need to categorize your sexuality. If you are comfortable with your attractions and your relationships, then it is just about enjoying them rather than pigeon-holing them!





:) xxx
Easy. Bi-sexual.
To me it sounds like you are bi. You can be in a monogomous relationship with either. I dont think if when your with a women you wouldnt be happy because you would think of being with a man or visa versa. Your with a good guy now it sounds like so just be happy.
You're definitely a bisexual. Just relax and go with the flow. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to people of both genders. In fact, you are more flexible this way. Just focus on living your life for the moment. When the time comes for you to choose and settle down with one partner, it'll be clear to you then who you'd choose. G'luck!
I think I wish you could see the truth about the trouble you are in bed with.
Yeah, I think women are pretty, but I don't think I could ever eat fish pie. (shudder) so that's how you know.





The idea of kissing a man on every inch of his body (excect the brown spot...shudder) totally makes me wet!
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment