Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any capricorn men with sound advice for me?

Yes


Prepare for the future and always consider optionsAny capricorn men with sound advice for me?
I just got out of a relationship with a leo female. Its a 50/50 chance I think. We were together for about 3 months. Very exciting relationship. I guess my advice would be to not take it personally if he comes off as distant. Me and my leo gf would be talking on the phone and she would bring things up that happened in past, like she got so frustrated with me sometimes b/c I would come off cold, when I honestly didnt notice. Another thing is that you shouldn't rush the ';L'; word to fast. He probably already knows your feeling that way from the way your acting and is wanting to wait to warm up to you before he can trust in relationship enough to ';honestly'; tell you he loves you back and ';mean it';. I knew my gf had feeling after 2 weeks of us talking and she told me about a month after we were talking and I thought it was too fast. She would tell me ';I %26lt;3 you'; instead of ';i love you';, and I felt bad b/c I didnt feel same way yet. Dont rush things too fast. They'll come. You guys should def work out. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment