Thursday, August 19, 2010

Advices please (man only)?

She ended the 4 years relationship and the wedding on him to go with another guy. After six months, she is back with him. I'm so wonder that '; is he gonna treat her as well as before?'; because she is my close friendAdvices please (man only)?
one can only hope man


one can only hopeAdvices please (man only)?
there will be some serious trust problems.
The two of them shouldn't be together. I realize that sounds rather presumptuous but really .. he took her back? SERIOUSLY? What is his major malfunction that he would do that? And what in the world is she thinking bouncing between men like that? Sorry but they both sound like damaged goods and the one thing I can guarantee you .. it will not last .. at least not in a healthy sense.
the relationship has been tarnished already so anything can happen...we can only hope for the best...if the guy really loves your friend, , then that wont be a problem....
She is like dirt ... I am sorry, I have described your friend in this manner.





But even so - and as you say, your friend has been accepted back by him -, I would always have doubts about her character in my heart (and mind) and would not trust her ... ever again.





Would your friend be happy if such a treatment is meted out to her? I guess, not.





So ... A man does not have to do physical damage to his wife if she acts in the way your friend has ... An emotional, a psychological warfare is what most men would resort to.
I think he will use her and teach her a lesson.
nope, things are going to be exactly the same, tell your friend
Same as all the people above me believe, things will not be rosey in that relationship for long, shame really, people make one bad decision and can never recover from it.


Let the GAMES commence !!
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment