Sunday, August 22, 2010

Need advice from men who have seizures?

my boyfriend and i have been dating 5 years now. our love life is nearly non-existant, we are intimate maybe once a year on average. he has siezures (not grand maul, more like loss of focus). his meds (i know topamax is one of them) kill any drive he has, but worse is when he is intimate with me, it causes him severe headaches which can turn to seizure. in fact just getting aroused causes him alot of headache pain. we love each other very much and i know he is not cheating on me, he just cannot seem to have any intimacy even if he wants too. i almost had to take him to the hospital once and he didn't even orgasm. do any men with siezures out there have this problem? how do you handle it? is there simply not going to be any love life for us? i love him deeply and won't leave him for it, but i'd like some form of love life between us, any hope? his docs say they can do nothing, hes had every test possible, tries every drug, tries to be with me and cannot, please help. no hecklers!Need advice from men who have seizures?
I took my wife to every hospital in okc, nothing worked for her full blown gran mil seizures. I wound with a blocked artery in my brain and started taking IV chelation/vitamin and IV hydrogen peroxide treatments. Well anyway, have done so well we tried this on my wife and she hasn't had any seizures since, not one Dr. ever suggested that vitamins(IV) might make a difference. A good alternative Dr. will first do bloodwork and set a course of action from there, something to think about, Good Luck!
  • blush brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment