Thursday, August 19, 2010

Men and women advice- how do you know you are in love? women ? men?

I just didn't look at other guys anymore. I used to have a major thing for Antonio Banderas, but now I don't care about him at all. I don't even have a desire to check other guys out. And after almost three years together (married five months), I still get short of breath when he walks into a room.Men and women advice- how do you know you are in love? women ? men?
your heart will tell you


no body can advise you


if you still need advise then you are not in love


so easyMen and women advice- how do you know you are in love? women ? men?
Because the person is EVERYTHING to you in your life, you couldnt live without them-seriously. You would die for them if needed, you put them before your own needs, their happiness is most important, you think of them 24/7, you want to be with them 24/7. I could go on but Ill save space
This may sound strange and kind of silly, but the way I determined whether or not a woman was relationship material was if I could see myself spending the entire day with her at Disneyland! I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's true. Reason being is that most of the women I dated were lots of fun to go out to dinner with, have cocktails with, and sleep with! But if I could honestly see myself spending the ENTIRE DAY with them at Disneyland, going on rides, eating carnival food, holding hands, smiling at families, eating hamburgers in some coffee shop at 1am, and then giving each other foot rubs when we got back to her place or my place, then I knew there was long term potential! So ultimately I wouldn't even ASK a woman to go with me to Disneyland unless I had strong feelings for her. I know I know, sounds ridiculous! But it's true!





FYI: My wife and I went to Disneyland for our 2nd date!
When you don't have to ask how to tell you're in love. You just know.
Its like utopia haha. Ok really, you just know.





I know because I can feel it in my gut, almost like I want to vomit. (sounds degusting huh?) But at the same time I think its when you also trust and respect the other person.





Otherwise love gets confused with lust, or infatuation. Both come out looking more like obsession with a person than love. The ';I can't live with out them';, or ';They make me complete, with out them I would be nothing';. When people think like that I view it as infactuation not love. They are not in love with the other person, they are in love with how that other person makes them feel about themselves. Thus the need and bad self esteem....

No comments:

Post a Comment