Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice from capricorn men?

I dated a capricorn men for 4 months last year. He often said that we are not a couple but treated me like one in terms of introducing me to his friends colleagues and talked a lot about his family. However we hung out at his house or went to bars mostly and watched movies at home but never went out on real dates except for dinners and people's parties. He always said that we were not a couple and got angry when I asked him why we don't go out side in the daytime. And he would always reply that it was because we are not gf and bf. But he would introduce me to everyone that this is the girl im with.


Anyways we had a fight and split for 7 months. In our fights he even said that it was just for sexual purpose. So as he told me I moved on. But then he contacted me again after 7 months. He had to go abroad for good for business soon and he said that he felt bad the way we ended and he wanted to contact me. I was kind of angry at him because he had said some harsh stuff and did not contact me for 7 months but I still liked him so I met him. I was suspicious but I started to think '; well if he contacted me after all maybe he does have something for me because capricorn men are insecure and thats why it took a long time'; plus he is very busy at work with frequest business trips. So I gave him another chance and we went out but soon he wanted sex and then again we would not go anywhere special and this time I really felt like he just wanted me for sex. At first he said it was not just for sex that is why I went out with him again but later on he started to say that we are just sex buddies. Moreover this time he purposely made me look at some woman's cosmetic stuff in his house and then said that I was not the only woman who he is seeing and there was woman's hair, phone call from a woman. For the first time I cried and expressed my feelings to him face to face and he started to become distant. He said we could go and have a drink without sex before he leaves for good if I wanted to but I could not. It was too much to make up because at the end I really felt like I was worth nothing but sex to him and I refused and he left. I mailed him after wards telling him how abusive it is and asked him to say that I was worth nothing compared to other girls so that I could forget him and move on. He didn't reply anything about respecting me but if I wanted there was a girl he met 2 months before he left and that he was happy and she was the sweetest girl he met in a long time. I know for evidence that he was busy with trips and preparing to leave the country then so I don't think he really had time to see another girl.


I did not show any affection in a way that a girlfriend would in this whole relationship because verbally he always said that we were not a couple. But I always saw in his eyes and attitude that he wanted more love and attention and I felt him watching me with awareness if I was thinking of him or not. And as he took me where many people were and when he called several times without phone display while I was out late at night I felt he was a bit possesive.


So my question is, did he love me or not?


In my last mails to him I told him how my other male friends or more open and supportive towards me and that I thought he was so insecure but great in business. He just replied that I was nothing special and that there is no future for us.


He said the similar things to me last time we broke up but contacted me again. So my last mail was telling him that next time he contacts me I won't come back and its over and he is not the right guy for me. And no reply from him and it has been a month.


Do you think I should forget him even though I wanted to be with him? I can't wait forever Ive reached my 30s. I need advice from capricorn men?
nobody has power to read watever u wrote here)

No comments:

Post a Comment