Monday, August 23, 2010

ADVICE please men and women!!?

Ive been with my partner for two years, going great (or so i thought).


I have really strong feelings about starting a family, whereas he is a little more hesitant. When we have sex he ejaculates in me near enough everytime, then when i mention a baby, he says we're not actively trying but he would be really happy if we did conceive and he knows im not on the pill. Then the next time we have sex he makes me give him oral so he ejaculates that way. Then everything goes back to how it was and he cums in me. This happens near enough everytime it's like a cycle or something.


So I dont tend to mention having a baby. Now two nights ago were having sex and he makes me give him oral so he ejaculates and i felt the urge to finally confront him on what hes actually thinking. Then i start getting upset like i want to start a family and he says im being silly (he wasnt saying it in a horrible manner or anything).


Was i right to get upset as hes confusing me?


Yesterday i rang him and an 'important' football game was on and he was out with his boys which im fine with, and i said to ring me when hes finished. which he didnt. If hes out with his boys he always rings me when he gets home regardless of whether im going to stay at his or not. He hasnt rang me all day (its nearly 4pm) so i havent really spoken to him for 2 days which is very unusual as we spend near enough everyday together and the last time we were together we left on a very happy terms.


Should i ring him or does he want space? i really dont understand as he says he wants my children? Is he freaked out? All answers appreciated!ADVICE please men and women!!?
seems like a case of ';never mind';, sometimes guys simply don't have a plan, and they're like ';have a baby, ok, not have a baby, ok, whatever's good for you'; it's not that really does or does not want it, he's just never REALLY thought about it so he's ok with either way. as for the oral sex, guys enjoy oral sex, they like to orgasm through oral sex, this choice has nothing to do with avoiding pregnancy. and yes, maybe he freaked out that you're taking the baby matter so seriously, because he isn't.


my advice: don't call. let him breathe, clear his mind and call you. you need to know what he really wants, he can't keep going ';ok, whatever';ADVICE please men and women!!?
Wow. he's being kind of a jerk. You say you want babies and he changes it up so your sex couldn't possibly lead to a baby. Then he doesn't call you. I don't think he wants kids. If you do, maybe you should consider finding someone else who shares your views on having children.
guys like to *** different ways sometimes I *** in my girl sometimes inside her and sometimes she jerks me off and I *** on her body depending on the mood at the moment
give him some space. guys get freaked out about babies a lot of the time!





he'll come around, and if not, he's not the person you should have babies with!
hhmmmmmmm
I would guess he wants some space otherwise he would be calling you. So I would wait it out til he calls you. Besides, if you wait he'll think about you more and wonder why you're not calling and that'll make him want to call to see what it is you've been up to that you haven't called him. That's always a good feeling. I don't know about getting upset about the confusion going on because to me it sounds like he doesn't want to try to have a baby, he just is saying if it happens, it happens %26amp; he'd be happy. A lot of times when people try to have a baby, they don't and then when they stop trying they are more relaxed, less tense and end up conceiving. I would just wait for him to call, and continue doing what you're doing. Besides if you're going to have a baby, you'd probably want to move in together and you guys haven't gotten that far yet. Good luck to you. I hope that helps you some.
I don't think he's really ready to have children. I'm sure he wants children and he may even want them with you. Just maybe not at this moment. However, I do think you have every right to get upset since he hasn't been clear with you about it. The no calls thing could mean he's scared. He's scared you could be pregnant or he's scared you're going to corner him about the subject. I would call him and ask him how he feels and if he needs his space, you should probably give it to him. Good luck!








Thanks for answering my question. =)
Hey,


I would suggest you start looking for another guy who is interested in having a family. And yes, there are a lot of them. It sounds to me like this dude has little respect for your thoughts and feelings and is more about satisfying himself. I think two days of not calling someone is pretty low considering you have been together for 2 years. He's avoiding you because he doesn't want to talk about it that much is certain. If he won't even discuss it with you I think you are wasting your time by staying with him. I wouldn't have sex with him anymore unless he is willing to have an adult conversation about the issue. If he won't, tell him to start wearing a condom because you aren't interested in having a child with someone who can't even talk to his partner. Sounds too immature to be a father frankly.
Ok, here's the deal, I know very few men who actively want children. They're almost hardwired against the idea. It's usually this vague idea in the future that eventually they'll have kids. But I know very few men that would ever say they are ready.





I would give him some space. Maybe send him a text or call him once or twice in the next two days. If he doesn't change his behavior, go find him and sit down and have a grown up, adult talk about what you are perceiving, what you want and how you feel. Then let him do the same. If it turns out that you don't want the same things, you have to make a decision based off that.





The last thing you want to do, is have a baby without his consent. By that, I mean try to get pregnant on purpose without him actively participating because that will only end in heartache.

No comments:

Post a Comment