Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice (from men?) about commitment?

I'm terribly sorry this is SO long.





But as a side note I just want to make you all aware that we are with my family 24/7 since we had issues finding jobs in NY. We work for them, rent our house from them etc... I know the first time we split up he said that my family had effected him because we were always with them, some days he loves working for my dad and wants to be awesome and what he does and somedays he wants out...Advice (from men?) about commitment?
It sounds like he is far less mature than you are, doesn't feel qualified for adult life/marriage, and has a wish that military service will make a man out of him. So he clutches at straws and waivers, and hopes you'll let him off the hook while still providing a safe place to land.





Update: He is saying a lot of things - he likes the idea of being a groom and the ring, but the reality hits him and he twists out again. He has to always put it in the future under some conditions. And maturity and chronological age don't always go together.

No comments:

Post a Comment