Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice from men please!!?

Ok, friends with a guy and both just got out of long relationships so not looking for one, but really attracted to eachother. Last weekend i was a bit much, slept over at his and was so horny i couldn't sleep, even after sex. I went down on him that night, the next mornin %26amp; again after breakfast. Wanted him to come to mine later for more but he told me he was empty. I sent him a bunch of pathetic texts to persuade him to come over or inviting myself to his, i wish i hadn't now and he's cooled off as i think he thinks i want a relationship, but i don't! how do i get things back to how they were? i did tell him i didn't want a relationship but prob doesn't believe me. SO damn horny for him. I don't want to sound boastful but i'm in my early 20s and very attractive, he's early 40s and not particularly attractive. Please no age lectures, i only ever tend to date older men. What i'm saying is really is how to i undo my stupidness of last weekend %26amp; get back to being 'friends with benefits'Advice from men please!!?
Stop putting so much emphasis on sex. The poor bugger probably thinks he is not able to provide it in the quantities required and requested by you.Advice from men please!!?
You can't as you've already gone beyond the friendship now. Once you go past that friendship point with someone, thats the point at which it either makes or breaks! In your case its not looking too good...
Remember Pandora's box! It is almost impossible to get everything back to where it was.





I know it's easy to say now but, think with your head, not your........

No comments:

Post a Comment