Thursday, August 19, 2010

MILITARY MEN I NEED ADVICE...read on please.......?

Im a single mother of one kid.Im heavy set but have been trying to lose my weight. I just started a diet a couple weeks ago.I am really interested in a Marine recruitor in town. I have seen him face to face only 3 times--each time I have had my daughter with me and he plays with her--chases her around,tickles her, throws her in the air. Does that mean hes interested? The last time I saw him he kept staring at me like he wanted to say something. I havent told him Im intersted in him because I dont know how he feels about me. How can I get my feelings out to him without losing his friendship???? I have been told to ask HIM out but Im not that forward. What should I do????MILITARY MEN I NEED ADVICE...read on please.......?
why would the guy being a marine recruiter make this situation any different from a regular civilian man? they're fully capable of loving a woman as much as a non-military male.





and to help you out a bit, ask him out on a dinner or something. if things start to click see if he's willing to hang out with you and around your daughter. it already sounds like him and her are pretty comfortable around each other. meet up with him. you'll need to see him more than just 3 times to know whether or not he's the right one for you. at this moment it seems like it's more of a physical attraction more than anything else. you'll just have to wait and see.





my boyfriend's a marine. i know marines who have had their hearts broken by a lot of women, and so they, in turn, have broken hearts of a lot of women. they do get a bit bitter sometimes. they'll even try to convince my boyfriend not to spend so much time with me because i'll move one, i'll ditch him for another guy, i'll get eventually get sick and tired of his deployments, i'll end up cheating on him while he's gone, etc. i'm not saying a lot of people are like this, i'm just saying that i know marines who are. if things work out between you two, then he'll be lucky to have a loyal girl like you and you'll be lucky to have a brave, loyal soul like him.





also, be aware that he IS in the military, he IS a marine, and he CAN lose his recruiting position and then be deployed. just be aware that the possibility is there.MILITARY MEN I NEED ADVICE...read on please.......?
Ask him over for dinner. If he's single he'll appreciate it. If there's chemistry you'll know it before long.
He is a recruiter, his number one priority is to get people to join, He might be interested in you, I don't know him so I can't tell you for sure, but walk lightly around him because I know a girl that went to a bar and got a guys phone number just so she could try to recruit him in the morning. They are sneaky sometimes. You said that you don't want to lose the friendship, do you have a friendship? If you have only seen him three times, have you talked to him other than that? Don't worry about your weight, and make sure he is single.
you know the scary thing this woman is raising a child and she cant even think for herself. and i love how she directed the question at military men only, are you serious. grow up
well it is like being friends. Let things go first before you make any conclusion.
It sounds to me like he's already interested in you.





I'm saying that because he's spending time talking to you and you are not qualified to join the Marines - so it's not like he's talking to you to get you to join. (The reason you're not qualified is because you are a single mother. The weight might also disqualify you, depending on how heavy you are.)





Just ask him out.
Talk with him more and invite him to go with you and your daughter to a park or something like that. Good luck








P.S. To the woman above, being a single mother does not disqualify you for the Marine Corps.
Ask him out, maybe a movie, dinner or even coffee. I know how difficult it is to do that. Just sike your self up, even rehearse in front of a mirror until you get a style or a way you think he will like. Seeing that he is so good around your daughter that is a huge plus for her and you. I really hope you can get the courage up to ask him. Hope this helps...... Good luck!
To hard to handle????


Stay home with your daughter. Leave the Marine alone.
Join the MARINES!
There are no good looking ARMY recruiters around?? You're actually going to settle for a MARINE. Ah, well, no accounting for taste.





Seriously,





You sure this guy is single??





Ask if he'd like to come by your place for a home cooked meal. That way you are on familiar ground and would be more comfortable with him.
USE YOU DAUGHTER TO YOUR ADVANTIGE. HAVE HER SAY SOMTHIN.
Really how much of a friendship is it if you've only been face to face 3 times? What kind of ';friendship'; would it be if you had feelings for him and you were tormenting yourself everytime you guys saw each other, just ask him out. Please don't take this the wrong way, but since my husband has been in the military I have met lots of militart wives and the majority of them are heavy set so please don't let that stop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment