Sunday, August 22, 2010

Men or women.. advice about men and gentlemens clubs when out of town....?

I want to know what men think about strip clubs and married men...? Women too.


My husband is out of town on business. He's in a new place and bored so he's been driving around, going to eat etc. I noticed on our cell log that he called the number for a gentlemens club. I don't know if he went or not, nor have I asked, but what I want to know is this. Is it normal for married guys to go to strip clubs/gentlemens clubs alone? Does this mean he wants to cheat or is unhappy with our marriage?





Also, when he was single he'd go out to clubs sometimes just to watch people dance. He still does it sometimes when I'm out of town and he's bored. Is this normal? Do guys do this or are they just doing it to cheat? He usually tells me about it and tells me it's no big deal, he's bored. I just don't like it. What do you think? Sould I trust him? Is this a normal guy thing or do you think he wants to cheat?





Please advice would be helpful!! I don't understand the male brain.


5 minutes ago - 4 daysMen or women.. advice about men and gentlemens clubs when out of town....?
well i'm not saying he cheating But when you have a turkey sandwich everyday, one day you might a ham sandwich. he might just be getting bored with you or the relationship is not live enough, or hes just a a** hole who doesn't care about how you feel. pretty much it's not something a good husband should do. Does he go when your home or only when ';by himself';? If it bothers you that much ask to stop and see what happens. But don't tell him about noticing the cell phone log. see if he stops. Then again why do you call a gentlemen club? Don't you just go? Unless you seeing if a certain someone is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment