Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice from men please!?

I'm seeing this guy nearly 3 months now,he works really hard and is very busy most of the time,2 times already he's said he didn't think it was working out even tho we got along brilliantly he's come back to me twice now and said he wants to see how things go,we haven't had sex so its not about that! He told me a few weeks ago he doesn't think im the right girl for him and doesnt see us having a future but he's come back again and whats to give it a go with me! i'm so confused,guys please tell me what you think and remember we haven't slept together yet so he isn't coming to me for sex.Advice from men please!?
Don't keep taking him back. The guy is either very unsure of himself or he just doesn't know what he wants. If he's told you that he doesn't see a future with you then why are you spending your present with him?Advice from men please!?
That's a tough one. I'm a little worried that he is doing the whole waiting for someone better to come along thing. Unitl that happens, he will keep coming back. My advice is to try and resolve it by asking him straight up where you think it's going. If he gives you a wishy washy answer than I'd tell him to get lost and move on. If you keep letting him come back, then you will just end up getting more hurt in the end.


If he was really into you, then I think there would be no question as to where things may go. Since the question exists, then start looking for something better.
As a guy talking i have this to say, IM CONFUSED TO! What is with this guy, just dump him and forget him, he really is not a keeper
He's not sure about it because you haven't had sex... Balls in your court (no pun intended)
I say if he's that confused now in the first three months, it's time to move onto someone who isn't so confused. that's alot of drama early. You haven't even had time to have feelings develop. Think about what it would be like in 6months or a year and then he does this then!
yeah that dude has no idea what he wants. I would say go find another guy that is actually into you, and not riding the fence
Well that might be it... you haven't had sex yet. Now I personally wait a lot longer than 3 months to date someone before we have sex, he might not want to wait and is looking elsware... in the end, if someone is doubting you, they are not meant for you. Do not date someone that is not sure about the relationship, it will only get worse
He must be pretty confused. I will act from his person.





So im working aton and ive been dating this girl for three months.. Shes definatly not right for me but i need a soul mate until i find the girl that is right for me. I keep thinking that if i break it off ill find my perfect girl easier but i have to go back to her for someone to talk to.. Im not interested in having sex with her because i dont think she is attractive OR shes just not the right girl for me





If i were you ide break it off right now.. hes using you until he finds his next girl
just tell him to come back when he knows what he wants and he needs to make up his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment