Sunday, August 22, 2010

Husband Sexually Frustrated need Advice from married men?

Hi, 37 weeks pregnant and not have had sex with my husband in about two weeks. I feel right now that we should wait until after the baby is born and after I heal. He says he has dirty thoughts. I try to pleasure him oral but don't know if that's enough. My question to you is when your wife was pregnant did you feel the urge to cheat on her because she was so big and did/could not have sex with you?Husband Sexually Frustrated need Advice from married men?
many men cheat on their wives during pregnancy. most don't end up in jail for life like scott peterson or any of the other high profile husbands in the news.





however, many men don't. why causes one to suck it up, one to cheat, and one to murder is hard to say.





some women like sex when they are pregnant, some don't. some do but are scared of what might happen. that's one instance where your doctor comes in very handy. in some cases, the husband doesn't want to becuase he is worried about causing a problem.





while oral is never something to complain about, there are certain aspects of intercourse that are beneficial for both partners. talk to your husband and your doctor if you're concerned about safety. communication is a large part of sex (since we're not talkign about one night stands here) and getting everything out in the open will help everybody get on the same page and work out a solution where everybody (even you) wins.





just because some husbands cheat doesn't mean they all do. so don't get wound up over that part. if your husband is a cheater pregnancy won't matter. cheaters cheat with or w/o pregnancy. talk to him and your doctor and ignore pretty much everything we say here in yahoo answers on this subject. :-)Husband Sexually Frustrated need Advice from married men?
You know us women are to opinionated to just stroll by this question. Sex is just fine right now. Unless you just really don't feel like it. Semen is actually a good thing as it softens your cervix. I have had 4 kids and my husband never had the desire to go anywhere else. As someone else has said there is to much other stuff going on. I say good for you for trying to please him anyway. Good luck with the new baby!
I think what you are doing it adequate.





fs
Hi there, Girl look here any B.....d that thinks like that is not a keeper, a real man that loves his family will not be tempted , specially when the P.... has a wonderful partner


who loves and cares for him and gives his poor excuse for a man oral ,
he will survive, I've been cut off for 5 years due to illness with my wife. she couldn't help me if she tried.





when my wife was pregnant she was the sexiest thing ever and had to learn what the hand is for and that experience helps me today.





Hang in there sexy prego.
I never ever had any urges to cheat on my wife through two pregnancies. That is what seperates us from the animals. My wife didn't want to have vaginal sex during her later months, but we still did ';other'; things that satisfied us both.
from what u describe either ur husband is sex maniac or you are having your own ideas because of you not being able to satisfy him. The best thing would be you both sit and talk out with each other what can be done and how to deal with this problem and have an ';agreeable'; answer coming out. Men usually when desperate, don't think about woman fat or ugly whatever u term it. All that matters for them in desperation is a hole where they can jerk out. I frankly think u should allow, or rather suggest him to go to pro, that won't be cheating, its just a matter of physical need..!! (you will eliminate risk of letting him find someone with whom he may get emotionally involved and that would be a problem, and pro's are professionals, they dont keep any relation except money) so he will learn its no good in jerking out in any other hole than urs cause emotions make love, money can buy him only sex not love.





In long-term you will find him more honest and more loving towards you, also sexually more active (and you can always claim - emotional blackmail u see - that u didn't mind letting him sleep with other woman, which he will always have a guilt feeling about)





I know it's hard, but in your case I see thats the only way out...





There comes a time in life when we must start doing what is right rather than what is comfortable..!!





Say my Hi to ur coming babe....





have a nice life.... (only u can make it nice, nobody else would do it for u)
Although it was many moons ago I do recall making love with my wife right up until the time she almost gave birth. Personally I believe that there is nothing more attractive then a woman who is childbearing and so at the time was very randy. She was game also at the time and we both realized that no harm would come to our son, who is now 33 with 2 kids of his own. So unless the doctor says there is some medical reason for you not to participate in making love with your man then you are safe to do so. Best of luck with this problem and having your child.
No, I most certainly did not have any urge to cheat. Marriage is not always perfect and satisfactory in all areas. A man is actually a little boy who cannot support his wife in a special time like the one you are in. His urges are normal but his attitude about ';it's alla bout him'; is so very selfish and childish. He impregnated you and knew you would be getting big with carrying his baby. Now he is the baby. He will get over it. But don't let him have his way and endanger you or the baby. He needs to grow up.....(smile)
My wife and I had great sex right up until both of our babies were born. In fact, our doctor recommended it during the final weeks to help induce the labor.





Personally, I'm a freakezoid who was super-attracted to my pregnant wife. Bigger plump breast, womanly glow, she was extra-lubricated all the time, she was carrying my child, and she couldn't get away from me (best part)!





First preganancy, she gained closed to 60 pounds; didn't matter to me. Went back down to original weight and on the second one, gained about 30; didn't matter. We figured out a few positions during her pregnancies (her on her back with knees over my body and the classic doggy position) that worked for both of us and it was golden.





My friends and I talk about the pregnant sex whenever the opportunity arises. Sex your husband! You both will benefit.





Laterz.
Actually there is a myth and I do not know if it is true that if a woman goes into labour having sex or rather having an orgasm will alleviate labour and labour pain as during orgasm the womb and cervix spasm and also produces feel good hormones (endorphins).


Orgasm is not strong enough to bring on early labour, but in conjunction with contractions may be beneficial.
i didnt think about cheating on my wife and i didnt get oral help or any other help he should be so lucky if 2weeks is a problem something already wrong he must be very young or he fooling around so if he gets caught he has a reason u he will blame u i have needs you couldnt help me being we might hurt the babyif oral not enough get him a movie and remind him its only a short while and things will be back to normal i wished my wife had willing to help me as u help him
Sister I am a mommy of 5 and we did the act all the way up till the due date and labor began! Ask your Ob/Gyn and they can refresh your thoughts on the fact it is okay.It is uncomfortable at times I know, I used to prop my leg on a pillow and lay on my side. Rear entry was best at this point. If your totally not in the mood (this is the point where you feel its you and baby now I know) then quit trying to please him orally and explain to him that its a few more weeks and you just really need him to be supportive. Buy him a DVD and a hand job cream and tell him to enjoy his evening you need to sleep right now!





Hang in there sister - this too shall pass!





Remember: Men want it the most when they nkow they can't have it!
I think Oral should be just fine with any man in his situation. In fact its probably more then most fathers to be get at this point.





When my wife was pregnant it didn't cause me to have urges to cheat.
Dear Ms. Maggie Maggee: I feel your pain. But, you know, it is perfectly safe to have sex up until the time your child is born. But, what kind of dirty thoughts is your husband having? I don't understand this. Sex is not dirty. Couples in love usually make love (sex is for dogs, my dear). If your husband is a gentleman, and you are attracted to him, find a position that is comfortable. Some men make love from behind the woman (only if your husband is of above average in his manly assets). Othertimes, there are ways to enter you from the side. But, if your husband is cheating on you, I am sorry. That is not very nice of him to even be bringing this up to you, when you are feeling like a beached whale, your hormones are out of whack, you are probably emotionally raw and vulnerable, and just need someone to hold you, hug you, and tell you that you are beautiful. Tell that husband of yours to start thinking of someone else besides himself, and his animalistic desires. Or, he can find himself a street hooker and live with her on the street while he is at it. This husband does not at all sound mature enough to be taking on the responsibilities of fatherhood. You need a partner, my dear, not a selfish sex driven idiot who thinks with his ';wrong head.'; When I hear stories like this, I am embarrassed to be a member of the male species. My heart goes out to you my dear.
Not at all. That is just an excuse for a person to cheat that is into the relationship.





If you are trying to please him as you said your doing enough. Could some of this be your insecurity do to the pregnancy.





I will be OK don't worry.


My 1 cent worth although probably only worth a 1/2 but I do not give change.





Relax and enjoy the child together.
tell him to try out your troubles, that trash will learn about 21 years of child support
I'm not a husband, I'm a wife, but couldn't help but give my opinion on this one. If nothing else, then to at least ease YOUR mind. Talk to your husband and see what he says. Talk to your doctor about having intercourse at this stage of pregnancy. If this was your decision, because you feel it could harm the baby, then do what you feel is best. But to ease your mind somewhat, as I recall my doctors saying, sex was safe. However, orgasm can cause contractions! I would say it is safe to say though, you are uncomfortable and not going to enjoy it enough to have an orgasm. Still, if you just don't want to have intercourse, there is nothing wrong with that! As for your husband having ';Dirty Thoughts'; ask him what they are. Perhaps they are thoughts you can help him with. Most men find their wives very desirable when they are pregnant and chances are, these thoughts are about you. So you shouldn't worry about it! You have enough to worry about with the last few weeks upon you and a new baby about to enter your life! There are many things you can do to satisfy him while you are both waiting this out. My bet is, he doesn't mind one bit having to settle for oral! I haven't met a man yet that has complained about getting oral sex! As someone else said, you still have breasts and I know that sounds a little strange, but he will love it! Plus a little hand work, you have nothing to worry about really! Talk to him and ask him what else you can do to please him. Chances are, you are doing it! As for his ';Dirty Thoughts';, see what he has to say about them. What are they? Then work them into it. Perhaps a little handy work and some ';Dirty Talking'; to him, and he's going to be completely satisified. Good Luck with the new baby and once you are healed, HAVE FUN!
You can have sex. don't know why your not.


just get on your knees if the tummy's too big! or lay on your side. being that far along should have no reason to not have sex!!!
You're a very good wife to worry about him but yes try anything that you fell that wont hurt you or the baby you and the baby come first it would not hurt him to do without sex at this point and if he is going to cheat he doesn't deserve a good wife like youLOL
While I question the maturity and emotional committment in a grown man who can't deal with his sexual needs while his wife is near delivery, to an extreme that he threatens to cheat, I'm not sure why you can't have sex. Check with your doctor.
I never wanted to cheat and thought her being pregnant was sexy. Oral is good but you have breasts too right?
I never had the desire to cheat. My only desire was for my wife. (and she let me ride the hump!)
When my wife was pregnant we had sex. I never felt the urge to cheat. In fact the sex was different when she was we had to try different ways of doing it so not to hurt her or the baby. I never thought my wife was to big infact her being pregent was a big turn on for me!!
Never thought of cheating. I still desired her. She did her best and when frustrated I took things into my own hand.
i don't understand what's preventing you from having sex. pregnancy isn't a barrier to sex. use your imagination. you can find a position that accommodates your large belly. btw, two weeks isn't all that long without sex. wait until the baby comes and you have sex every few months. get the picture? or you could try waiting another few years when you're having sex once or twice a year. so, my advice is, get creative. now's the time to solve your sexual relations quandry. when the baby's waking you up all night, and you're exhausted from breastfeeding, and overwhelmed by your new responsibilities, you're not going to be in the mood, either. the last months of pregnancy are a great time to get some hot sex in before the little one comes along, your belly's a giggly, wobbly, stretched out mess, and all that.
Oral usually keeps me happy
In answering your question i never felt the urge to cheat on my wife while she was pregnant at all. For whatever reason you decided not to have sex with him is none of my business but i will tell sex while being pregnant is both healthy for you , him and the baby and truthfully it even feels better as well.
We had sex all the way up until the birth. Sex is the best way to induce labor !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment