Monday, August 23, 2010

Men i need a piese of advice?

do men shave their legs?Men i need a piese of advice?
I do as I find it less irritating with some of the clothing I wear. Shaving your legs has nothing to do with being gay. Its just a matter of preference. Some people, like myself, do not like body hair. Some find body hair un-hygenic. If men could get off thier masculinity kick they might learn something. Try shaving the arm pits. You'll find you will probably sweat less. Less hair there means less heat retention. Think about it! Your face gets less cold when you have a beard. Thats because the hair acts as insulation and traps the heat. But back to the question, yes they do. And I personally know many guys that do.Men i need a piese of advice?
only if they are gay or bodybuilders
forget that. i am straighter than a ruler and i ';trim'; my legs because i dont wanna look like no warewolf. i dont shave though. i just trim a little off so it does not get thick.
i don't but i am American ind i have no chest , arm or leg i get ask all the time if i do but i don't
!NOT SUPPOSE TO!
Not on purpose. Unless a bodybuilder or pro wrestler.
hell no thats for females not guys!
I don't, and I don't think that most do.
Normal men do not.
Some should really do it !!!
i havent seen it to much just in muscle mags the body builder shaves most to all hair legs included.

No comments:

Post a Comment