Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice from a MAN..?

Here's the story:


Two days ago, my friends and i decided to have a ladies night. We ended up going to a fair by the seaside and we had a really great time. While we were there, each of us met a sailor from the US navy that are a stationed there until monday. We spent the rest of the night going on rides and dancing to cute 50's music like something out of a black and white movie. The time flew by so fast. Before I knew it it was time for my friends and I to leave. My sailor (charles) and I talked the entire night and exchange information to keep in touch. Here's where it gets tricky. Charlie is 19 and I, myself, am 17. He asked all of us to come and visit him before his ship departs monday. Should I trust him just from knowing him for that one night?Should I go and visit him, or would that be to ';easy';?I need advice from a MAN..?
ok its routine for seaman to go out when at shore and try to get laid. since they are on the boat for months at a timeI need advice from a MAN..?
depends what u are going to do for that one night... maybe get a group of friends to all go together.





answer mine please:


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aiz1kT3l3hI8rGr5tfjClf3AFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20080627193820AA3fJpT
easy
has he got any diseases
confused you said he ask all of us....or did he ask u..if he asked you then u know he going to try and get some

No comments:

Post a Comment