Monday, August 23, 2010

Men and women...advice about this guy!!!?

Be honest...





There's this guy I've known for about a month or so. He calls or texts me just about every day. We were just friends. But a couple days ago, he called me and said he wanted to talk to me about something that had been on his mind for a while...about how he hoped he hadn't given me ';the wrong impression';...that he really appreciated my ';friendship';, but had to ';stay single'; for a while to reach some goals. (These goals require him to be single for a time...and I know what they are...they're legitimate goals.)





So I deleted his # from my phone so that I wouldn't be tempted to contact him again. And here he goes calling and texting me again, to make sure that he didn't ';hurt my feelings'; and that our ';friendship hasn't changed.'; We just had another hour long conversation, and even continued texting after that!





What does he want from me? Guys, put yourself in his shoes....what are you thinking?Men and women...advice about this guy!!!?
sounds like he likes you but needs a rude awakening make him think your interested in someone else not someone you both know though, then you will know if he really likes you.Men and women...advice about this guy!!!?
Well, since he considers you a friend, he's acting like a friend would (ie: calling you, talking to you, being nice to you, being friendly, and hell, even being concerned for your feelings). He likes you as a friend for sure, as for anything else, obviously he can't or he won't, so don't even think about it for now. It does sound like he's letting you down easy, though.
It sounds like he is afraid of something going wrong or he doesn't know what he wants, such as staying single for a while and changing his mind and decide to go back to texting you. I wish you and him the best. You know what you want. So that's what I would go for whether it upsets him or makes him happy. Good luck.
Well, obviously he likes you and doesn't want you to go away. He wants to make sure you wait for him until his other goals have been reached, so he can start some sort of relationship with you.
He is involved with someone else and wants to slip out that commitment then move on to his next conquest. Or he just wants to be friends and his name is Lance Bass or The Dell Dude
He just wants to be your friend!! He didn't dump you, he was just making his position clear. Don't read too much into it.
He just wants to be friends with benefits.
He sounds like a dork to me...
friends w/benifits


sweet mildred is my leader...crawl into her playpen with me

No comments:

Post a Comment