Sunday, August 22, 2010

Advice both men and women?

Alright, in the conversation with this girl i suddenly asked if she has a bf or not. She then jokes around but gave me an honest answer(she does). Note that i dont know her that well yet, but i asked to make sure where i was standing. So i will make no further approach.





So tell me was it too vocal of me to ask, and because of that i expose myself to her that i like her?





In the end she asked me if i have a phone number so we exchanged each other numbers. Now i dont want to call her because it could be awkward and if i call what would i say?


I am a smooth talker though, but sometimes it is hard when I dont know what i'm dealing with.Advice both men and women?
She wants you to call her. If she didn't, she wouldn't have given you her number. No, it wasn't too vocal. She likes the fact that you were honest and upfront. Swallow your fear and give her a call. Just let it go from there. Say something like ';...I wasn't sure if I should call, but I really wanted to talk to you again. Is this a good time?';Advice both men and women?
It's alright to have her as a friend, but be careful. You may be walking into a dangerous turf, be catious.
dude you came on waaay too strong by asking her if she has a bf...better to ask if she's single.
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment