Monday, August 23, 2010

Man advice... please?

I broke up with a man a year ago now because he would not stop going to ';visit'; his ex %26amp; calling her behind my back. This man claimed it was nothing going on but it made me very uncomforatble - since she left him because he cheated on her for years!!! So to make the story short I quit seeing him. The first 6 months he called me almost every day wanting to work it out but would go right back within that week and see her again. We have never gotten back together. So I started dating someone else after 6 months. He has contacted me the entire time this past year after I began to date someone else he got to where he is calling once or twice a week wanting to work it out, telling me the same stories... lies. And is still going to see this woman. And the last 6 months he has been dating or should I say sleeping around with different women. He has the ex in the mix with the others he is talking to. I have told him repeatedly to go away. But he never stays gone more than 10-14 days before the calls or texts start. Thank goodness we live 3 hrs apart. My question is WHY does he keep this up? Why won't he just go away since he has seen for a year now that I am not going to come back with that mess. Guess he must think I am missing some brain cells. What is his problem and what can I do without being a real jerk like him and just being down right nasty. I go to church and live my life for God so my reaction and how I handle this is important. I don't think like a man so I am asking you all (as men) to help me find a way to deal with this man in a nice way. Thanks!Man advice... please?
he seems to want a lot of women, he probably thinks a lot of himself, if you don't like him, ignore him hoping he will fade away. You should change your number or block his.Man advice... please?
Ignore him, and find someone or something that makes you happy. Keep your mobile turned off and try to get on with life. Stay positive and don't think about it.
Ugh, its so olvous(SP?) he is a playa. A girl can fall for just about any man, under the right circumstances. OK the best I can say is that you try to egnore him. I have a feeling part of you wants him back but re-read what you have wrote and see in another perspective what the situation is, as if you are answering this yourself perhaps. Fist what I would do is change my number. Don't go back to him becasue I can already tell that he is the type of guy to treat you like crap when you are willing to give him your all but come crawling back when you start to get your life set straight. Don't end up cheating because do you wan't your boyfried to feel the way you did?


Sorry if my advice wasn't useful, I know how you can wright a question but don't get how the people answering are missing the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment