Monday, August 23, 2010

Men and women...advice about this guy!!!!?

Be honest...





There's this guy I've known for about a month or so. He calls or texts me just about every day. We were just friends. But a couple days ago, he called me and said he wanted to talk to me about something that had been on his mind for a while...about how he hoped he hadn't given me ';the wrong impression';...that he really appreciated my ';friendship';, but had to ';stay single'; for a while to reach some goals. (These goals require him to be single for a time...and I know what they are...they're legitimate goals.)





So I deleted his # from my phone so that I wouldn't be tempted to contact him again. And here he goes calling and texting me again, to make sure that he didn't ';hurt my feelings'; and that our ';friendship hasn't changed.'; We just had another hour long conversation, and even continued texting after that!





What does he want from me? Guys, put yourself in his shoes....what are you thinking?Men and women...advice about this guy!!!!?
OMG.. yah i know exactly what this guy is talking about... cuz basically its me...He doesnt want a relationship because he has some goals that he has to achieve...





In my case i want a relationship, but i cant have one.. because i can not deal with the daily tasks that a boyfriend has to do.. such as talking on the phone, seeing u, texting, etc.... in my case i date text and talk to girls but have to pull away so i can achieve my goals and not skwander my possible future.. (im in pre med and im on my college mens volleyball team.. so my time is limited)





to me he is a good guy.. like probably a really good catch.. goal orenited, driven... he is just trying to do right by u and not lead u on.. a good guy with values..





but even though he says no.. i would still go after him.. cuz he seems like a keeper thats hard to find ;).. he wants u stillMen and women...advice about this guy!!!!?
he wants more than friendship, but maybe he is starting a new faze in life and feels u might not fit in to the plan, but he definitely likes u
He probably likes you but it sounds like he can't have a relationship right now.
He likes you alot, he cares about your feelings. He seems like someone who truly cares about you hehe. That's why he's having a hard time not texting or talking to you. He enjoys your company. Just continue talking and being friends. He probably just told you that he didn't want to give you the wrong impressions because he didn't want to reject a possible proposal for a date or to go out and hurt your feelings by it. So don't worry about it so much





(also because you stopped talking to him for a bit he might have thought that he hurt your feelings)
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment