Monday, August 23, 2010

I need some advice from men?

Okay. I'm a virgin. Im 16, he's 18. We've been together for a good 7 months, but the thing that bugs me is the fact that he's not a virgin. He's had sex with 3 other girls, who are known to be trashy skanks who will just about sleep with anything, which is the complete opposite of me. He knows good and well that I'm not planning on having sex with him anytime soon...but do guys get bored after awhile? Do some guys get tired of waiting? He's very attractive, and other girls look at him all the time which makes me nervous. I just want some guy opinions here. I've heard that most guys go through that stage where they have there one night stands, but eventually want to just settle down with one girl. Is this true?? Help..??I need some advice from men?
I think it differs from guy to guy. I personally have hooked up with a few girls but never went all the way because of the risk that is involved. I feel that it would be best to discuss this with him and explain to him how you feel about him and how you really hope he feels the same way about you. This will help you determine just how much he cares about you and if he is for real or just using you as another girl.I need some advice from men?
He's too young to settle. Don't build on this.


Date him as long as it lasts...

No comments:

Post a Comment