Thursday, July 29, 2010

What to do please ladys and men give me your advice cause i'm?

ripping piss ed off at my lady that i'v been seeing for about 4 months,i'm 33yrs old and she's a bit older,but every time i call her she says can i call you right back,and i don't hear from her in hrs.Plus she says i called but you didn't pick up,GOD DAMIT the phone is right beside me,i mean she straight face lies to me and holly ker fuk she's got more exuses for every thing then i have stuff in my house,she spent the night here last night and we had fun but i don't know about her i think she's just a fukin liar,dont you?What to do please ladys and men give me your advice cause i'm?
She's playing you. Go find another lady. Just from what I heard, she's probably got someone else already. I know, because I am a woman. If you're like everyone else I know, don't get desperate, but go about your life and forget her. Show her you will not put up with her SH#%. I always say either learn to put your foot down, or up her (or his) a@#. Kick her to the curb!What to do please ladys and men give me your advice cause i'm?
yo man get rid of her now trust me man she is takin u 4 a fool and ur acting like a bigga cuz 1 knows she can take u 4 a fool and 2 she knows ur falling 4 it trust me man u can do betta

Report Abuse



now you know how the ladies feel when you 'men' do the exact same thing. my advice to you: TAKE IT LIKE A MAN!!
don't call her back.


let her call, if she dares.


and move on. she'll talk to your voicemail, so that anything she says is recorded... she can't lie about what she said anymore after that, uh?!


oh, and please, don't sit by your phone... no one should lie to you.


but, hey, yeah, I'm a girl and I have a feeling of ';dej脿-vu';... good luck!
  • social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment