Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice from men...?

I recently split from my husband a week ago and he's seeing someone else and claims he doesn't want anything else to do with me. I've accepted it as I have filed for divorce...does anyone ever think i'll get over him and find someone else?I need some advice from men...?
Alot of men like to move on but it kills them when a woman they were with starts dating. Just let that go and dont be scared to try new people. You dont have to react just cause you know he's dating though, wait till your ready and make sure eerthivng is motivated by you and only you!I need some advice from men...?
Yes you will find someone else but you have to take care of you and your child first and foremost. Wounds will heal in time but only by forgiving will you be able to heal yourself. I had the same thing happen to me with a significant other 20 years ago. Now I have been married for 18.5 years and counting.
Why are you asking only for advice from the men? I would think that you would get better advice from women who have been through this. And yes, you can get through this. Don't start looking for someone else until you heal from all this.
If you've already filed for divorce and accepted it you're on the right road. There's plenty of men out there, just look for a better one this time.
Most women like to ride the drama train and drag stuff out. You need to think like a man and act like a lady and move on yourself.
that depends on you if you want to get over him. He is quit over you.
What would you tell your daughter if she asked you that question?????
Whenever you decide to, you will.
that 'someone else' you need to find first is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment