Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need some help please... Maybe some men's advice or womens.. Please!!?

Okay. Some people are spreading rumors that i am cheating on my husband and he is believing it and not me! He doesn't believe in divorce so he said i can never have another man cuz he'll kill them cuz its adultry.. I am almost 7 months pregnant right now and he just wants to never see me again?? What do i do?? How am i supposed to react to this? And if he does leave me what man will want a married woman with a child.. Im so scared..I need some help please... Maybe some men's advice or womens.. Please!!?
In the absence of proof, you husband SHOULD take your word over ';other people';.





If he never wants to see you again, it is HIS loss! He will owe child support, even separated/not divorced. Plus, do YOU believe in divorce? If so, you can initiate the divorce (lack of affection).





Plenty of men (myself included) will fall in love with a woman who has a child (married part may be a little sticky)I need some help please... Maybe some men's advice or womens.. Please!!?
First thing to do is request your husband to sit down and talk with you about this situation. Perhaps a good start would be with a statement of your feelings for him - leave out your fears for the time being. Ask him if he can express his feelings for you. Then find out what is being said that has triggered these suspicions in him. If the rumors are baseless, attempt to counter these with facts of your own, supported by evidence. Assuming that both of you have loving feelings for each other, your task will be to jointly agree how to counter these rumors and, by doing so, strengthen the bonds of your marriage.





One suggestion: as much as possible, avoid finger-pointing. Keep your expressions of feeling in the ';first person singular'; By this I mean saying something like ';when you do thus-and-such, I feel hurt'; instead of saying ';you are hateful for doing thus and such';. This will minimize the natural tendency of folks to raise defensive walls when they are accused of doing something.





Good luck.
I'm not pagan and my name isn't Dan--I live in Taiwan and ';pagan dan'; is Chinese for ';bacon and eggs';.





I don't think anyone ';believes in divorce';. Most reasonable people view divorce as a sad but inevitable way to end a relationship that is only causing pain. If your husband is trotting out what the Bible has to say about divorce, he's right. However, I guess he wasn't paying attention to the part in the Bible that talks about cherishing your wife. He should look in Proverbs, for one thing.





I don't understand how his objection to divorce includes killing a future boyfriend, yet he says he never wants to see you again. It sounds to me that he is using his values to control your behaviour, but not his own.





He is also controlling you with fear. Fear of violence. How safe are you with a man who threatens to kills a guy he has never even seen? Fear of lonliness. Who says no man will want a woman with a child? I married one thirty-three years ago, and I cherish her to this day.
i was in the same boat as you only it was my wife. i still love her with all my heart but once her mind was made up it was made up. so we got divorced...basically your only option. he wont listen then why keep trying to defend yourself. he should trust you not his friends. then in the divorce take everything he's got + child support. screw him. i got custody of my daughter. do you want your child to grow up as stubborn as him. great role model
I agree with Matt....You can see a lawyer and divorce him.





And yes,a REAL man will take on a woman with a child.








In fact...My cousin is taking on a woman with 3 kids,by 3 different men...and that woman is MY sister ...............(wonder how many jaws just dropped LOL)





I AM from Alabama lol......
Ask him for proofs about your cheating;he will answer for sure. If not, search a family counselor in a social services institution.





Don't worry for that.
Trust me, another man will want you! Leave that creap. You don't want to raise children around something like that!
You love someone who cannoit see relaity instead all he wants to see is the worst he can believe of you. See this for what it is.
talk to him
Go to marriage counseling, if it doesn't work well then move on. I have 2 boys, I left my ex when they were 1 and 3 and I found a man we have been together 13 yrs.
You need counseling.


it will be difficult getting him to go, but it could save things


By the way, Many GOOD men out there are fine with a woman with children. thats not a issue, but try and fix what you have.
He doesn't believe in divorce but he wants to leave you? He'd rather believe other people than his own wife carrying his child? He threatens and menaces about killing a person?What kind of crap is he? Why would you want to stay with him?


I hope you find a real and loving man who'd stand by you no matter what.
I already answered your other question. But I am going to answer this one too because what makes you think that no other man will want you with a child. Do you see how many women out there have remarried with one, two, three, ETC kids. If a man really loves you he will accept your children. Your husband has issues and even though it feels like its the end of the world it isnt its gonna hurt but think of your child.
1st of all there are plenty of men out there that dont care if you have a child they will love you both. As for your hubby if he loved you he'd believe you if you dont have trust you have absolutly NOTHING!!! NO love or anything else. He needs to get his head out of his a== and be the man he is suppose to be and when you find out who is saying this file charges for slander and harrasment.
You need to immediately go to the cops. If he is threatening life, the cops should know about it.


If he thinks your cheating, and your not, thats going to be a tough problem, and a hard time of convincing.


It takes 2 to cause trouble, maybe its something your doing that you think is innocent, while he thinks its cheating.


If you feel like its going nowhere with him, then leave, starting a new life to make you happy is more worth than raising a child growing up in a domestic dispute. Just think what the baby is going to be going through growing up. If your not strong enough to be out on your own, you've already lost. And I think he may be using that as a trump card against you.Prove him wrong. Now is the time for you to seek family, friends, and maybe help from the state.I wish you luck and hope you make the right choice for you and you baby.


You will be surprised, how many men actually like women with a kid. There are men out there, that are willing to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment