Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need ';postponed date'; advice from men (women welcome too)?

Last weekend, I got up the nerve to ask my crush out to lunch. He said that he'd like to, but was ';swamped with work'; and said maybe this coming weekend instead.





Neither of us has mentioned this all week, and now I'm wondering, should I say something? Part of the problem is that I'm not sure if he's interested, and so I'm inclined to wait and see if he remembers (which would indicate to me that I'm on his mind). I don't want to seem desperate. What should I do???Need ';postponed date'; advice from men (women welcome too)?
IF he doesn't bring it up again, don't say anything. Just be polite and go on about your business. Let him make the next move. If he does not, then he is not intereted.

No comments:

Post a Comment