Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm a plus size girl and would you advice me to wear a men's vest?

cause im a plus size and i cant find a female's vest that will fit me.


i found a men's vest on zara, would u recommend me to wear it or switch to something else?





would it be better if i pair it with a v-neck or a long-sleeves with collar? im confused, help please!!I'm a plus size girl and would you advice me to wear a men's vest?
If you watched what not to wear you wouldn't be asking this question. Mens clothes are made for men. It's as simple as that.


Even though you think it fits you, the proportions are wrong.


AND even if you're plus sized, you still have curves. (vests for men: no curves)


My advice: Keep looking, there are several plus size stores out there.





Also, If you would like to look more curvy, maybe try finding a vest that has seaming ) ( like that.I'm a plus size girl and would you advice me to wear a men's vest?
How about you loose weight and get healthy so you can fit a normal vest?
www.torrid.com?
  • social networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment