Thursday, July 29, 2010

GUYS!!! Please help I need advice from MEN!!!?

I just called my bf at work to see if he was okay, because I hadn't heard from him in 5 days because he told me that he would call me and never did. He sounded like he was mad that I had called him. He said very firmly that he would call me later. That it won't be tomorrow because he has to go to Chicago for work. Just later. It made me cry when I hung up the phone.





When we are together he showers me with compliments and affection. He tells me how much he loves me. I often don't hear from him for days due to his hectic work schedule. So I am usually the one that calls him, I only call every few days. He told me the other day that at work he can't kiss me. And the other day I was at his work talking to him until the bosses daughter walk by and he walked away. I just don't understand his manner on the right now especially on the phone.





Why would he be like that?GUYS!!! Please help I need advice from MEN!!!?
Just one thing ----------sounds like a player........no further comments!!!!GUYS!!! Please help I need advice from MEN!!!?
Because he wants to keep his job and can't be chatting with you while he's supposed to be working. Keep your options open, and stop calling him. A boyfriend will call. A user won't.
hes maby cheating on you !
maybe he can do any thing at work or he will risk losing his job and maybe he walked a way with boss daughter so that he won't get in trouble best of luck hun and hope u getting this worked out
He is just using you. Dump him.
It does sound odd, but it is actually very normal for a guy. I can understand that you feel hurt and upset and maybe even a little angry. Unless something drastic in your relationship has changed, then he is just being a typical guy. When he is with you, he seems to be the greatest thing in the world, because you make him feel loved enough for him to show that to you. He also is feeling close to you at this time. When he goes away for those days at a time, it is not because you have pushed him away or he wants to get away from you, he is just stressed and under pressure. During this time is when he needs you to be understanding and supportive of him. Let him go and take care of himself, but be there. Call him once in a while and just tell him you love him and are proud of him and his work ethic. You need to let him know that you are not worried about him and that you support him in what he is doing. If you really don't want him to do the work he is doing because you feel it is too stressful for him, talk to him about that when he is showering you with his love, but build him up first before you ask him to do something drastic like get a new job. If you need to talk to him during this time, wait for him to come out of his shell/cave. In the mean time, talk with family or friends that you trust.





When you called him or went to see him and showed him that you were worried, that added more stress to him life because he is worried about you being worried. This just pushes him farther into his shell/cave.





Hope this helps and God Bless!
His boss may not approve of personal calls.Ask when he's with you.Many reasons could cause his attitude.
It sounds like he is hooking up with someone in his office. Eeks! I 'm sorry about this.
Sweetheart, heartache and, there are times when, life's a ***** and God's cruel.


I think you know.


It's not going to get better. No matter what,..oh,yeah, you might buy yourself time crying, maybe begging will work for a while, but in the end,.. it'll be what it'll be.


From the sound of what you've described,I'd say the ends near.


I hope for your sake I'm wrong. Good luck.
sounds like an as*-hole.
Because his work and personal life he would like to keep seperate
well some guys arnt comfortable with kissing in public
don't assume anything...talk to him about it....trust your gut....it's usually right.....
I think you need a new bf! One who will give you the attention that you desperately desire.


Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment