Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice from men and women please.....?

My husband and I cant seem to agree, or rather find anything that we both like to do for our anniversary so i want ideas. What do men and women think of when anniversary comes top mind. We never really had a honeymoon and were kinda hoping to make up for it this yr (2nd anniversary)........


should it be romantic?


should it be adrenaline filled......





Please i need ideas before i go insane....





oh yeah btw we have a 3yr old so alone time doesnt come very often....





THANX!!!


Advice from men and women please.....?
If you can't afford much, leave the little one with Grandma for the weekend and take off somewhere romantic, but local. I'm willing to bet that with the economy being in a crunch right now, and it being ';offseason'; so many places, you may be able to find some sweet deals at local attractions. Advice from men and women please.....?
Get a babysitter (i know this can be hard to do) and go away for a weekend trip. Not sure where you live but when I mean go on a weekend trip go 500 miles or more, find a cheap flight (they are still around if you look hard enough) and go to some city you have not been to before. Check out orbitz or some website that has hotel and airfair package together. Use public transportation, should not cost to much. Just get back to being a couple. This is what I would suggest.
Well without knowing where u live or your $$ situation I would say Fly to Vegas for the weekend stay in a decent hotel


and have fun





if that is too much rent a hotel room that has a Jucuzzi in it go out for the night to a nice dinner maybe dancing if ur into that type of thing





Go to a resort for the weekend



I'm in a similar situation. I have a little one too, my two year anniversary is coming up, and we also didn't go for a real honeymoon. I think that if you didn't celebrate your wedding, then maybe you should renew your vows. But a vacation would be much needed.
My husband and I usually go on a cruise, who wouldn't love to go on a cruise?
Cruise the Hawaiian Islands and leave the 3 year old with your folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment