Thursday, July 29, 2010

Does this mean he loves me or he doesn't? Or is he hiding it or just a confused little boy? (Men's advice)?

Hi everyone,





Look I've dated this guy named Anthony for two years. He always portrayed an image that no girl could have him wrapped around her finger and he would never be the lovey dovey type to his G/F. Those days are out the window he says. But i'm not like that. If i'm in love with someone then i love them no matter what time in my life I met them. He always use to throw the fact that I caould never have him the way his last gf had him and i never will. Our relationship has been very rocky and messy. Arguing, making up, then arguing again! It just never stops. I have been wanting to get out of the relationship but he always talks me into staying with him. He makes me feel as if I won't find anyone better then him but the thing is he doesn't even treat me right. I love him so much and I think im just scared to loose him but in all realization i deserve better for myself. My female intuituon is tellin me he is a dog, a cheat, and a no good liar but I've dealt with it for so long. Sometimes we have a good time together where you would think we were meant to be together but when he leaves and goes back to being with his friends he changes his entire attitude and it's confusing and hurtful. Then he trys to blame me for everything saying little stupid insuts and making it seem like I'm wrong for feeling like he doesn't respect me. All he wants to do is play bball hang out with his funky friends and act like a damn thug! Its annoying. Can love be anywhere in this?Does this mean he loves me or he doesn't? Or is he hiding it or just a confused little boy? (Men's advice)?
Simple.. If you love him stay with him if you dont get out..Does this mean he loves me or he doesn't? Or is he hiding it or just a confused little boy? (Men's advice)?
listen i know its hard and not what you want to hear, but if you doubt that you should be with him, then leave him, because you describe him as a real douche-bag and i guarantee there are better guys out there.
I think you should really leave him


He sounds like a control freak for the reason that he makes you feel that hes the only thing that you can get which of course is not true


HE makes you stay with him because he knows you like him and uses it to his favor


He might just not want to be alone since being alone would mean not having no one to control or blame things on
Funny you posted this because I was in something similar where my gf was different with me when we were alone then with her friends.





Values and moral are what drive what you want in a relationship. I feel that if things are as bad as you put then and the bad weights the positives then it is time to let go. There are always better ppl out there, the only thing is that you have to find them or at least put yourself in a position to where they will find you.





He seems like a prick so to be honest, I say move on and enjoy your youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment