Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice from people with experience with Men with the sign of cancer?

ok, so im a female scorpian dating a male cancer(obv.) and weve been together for about a year. i want to know more about the charactheristics of the sign of cancer(in men) and want to know what to expect of this relationship.i love him so much and really want us to have a future together, but i want to stay realistic...hope some one can help because i am soooo curious about his sign.Any advice from people with experience with Men with the sign of cancer?
I have dated one, and one of my best friends ( a guy ) is one.





The one I dated always told me how great I was, very affectionate, and a short temper.





My friend is very protective and possesive, but very thoughtful and supportive.Any advice from people with experience with Men with the sign of cancer?
You may want to watch out with cancers. When their happy, they are happy and go-lucking. But, if something, even the tiniest of tiny, rubs them the wrong way, watch out of their pinchers!
Well I don't want this to skew your judgement but I had a date with a Cancer man recently and it was awful (I'm Leo). He was prying and rude to me during the date. However, don't let my observation influence you. I will still date men who are Cancer. It's all about personal compatibility anyway. Good luck.
My guy is a Cancer and we've been married for almost thirty years. He is very caring and giving, a great husband and dad. He likes to be the life of the party so life has not been dull to say the least !

No comments:

Post a Comment