Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Is womens' dating advice to men a contradiction to the reality?

Women will tell men what they THINK they want, not what they RESPOND to.





This IS the basis of womens' sexuality, the inability to admit this BECAUSE they derive sexual pleasure


from putting up resistance and being overwhelmed.





Do you agree?Is womens' dating advice to men a contradiction to the reality?
For the most part this day and time, most people put on a show to entice the other person.They know fi they were straight forward telling them their good points and faults or things they think the other person may reject them for, they become actors.They tell each other what thet think the other wants to hear.This method works good for users,especially when the ';usee'; is more than willing to accept anything he/she is told.As far as sex, worry about that after youre married, if you have been honest with each other thru the ';I do's'; then its a lot of fun telling one another what turns you on.Is womens' dating advice to men a contradiction to the reality?
Ok, I misunderstood what you said.About 70% of women use their hormones and fantasy to choose a mate the smart ones use fact and reality about the man when they find him attractive to make a relationship decision.This is why all the mess.

Report Abuse



Exactly Joseph, but it is also up to men to step up to the plate and exhibit their masculinity, before showing their softer caring side...

Report Abuse



no, when i give advice it genuinely describes what i would want a guy to do for me (be a gentleman, etc)


I wouldn't *say* one thing and *expect* another. I wouldn't give bad advice and screw up a guy's chances at obtaining insight into a woman's line of thinking and ruining his chances with someone he might really care about.


That's just mean!
I agree with you that us women don't always know what we want.





I disagree, however, when you say we do it on purpose. When I say what I want in a guy, that's what I truly think I want. Just because there are different answers to a question doesn't mean that they are wrong or untruthful. Different women have different tastes. If I didn't answer your question, sorry, but it was confusing. :P
I didnt get it.
nope I disagree

No comments:

Post a Comment