Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Why he might do this?men's advice wanted?

he is 21 and me too.we started as best friends, he was contacting me always, we were seeing each other frequently.we pretended just to be friends even if it was obvious we felt something more for each other.this friendship lasted 6 months till summer came, when I had to leave in another country for the summer, and so did he.we kept contacting each other till one day when we both realized that we are very attracted to each other.we started a love at distance.3 months of promisses, of very wonderful moments, of trusting every secret and feeling.when we returned back to university we saw each other, then he started to contact just by calling me or by mess.as I didn't like that he was not willing to see me after all the things said when being at distance I wrote him not to contact me anymore as I was not pleased with his behavior.from then on i started to ignore him, i tried to begin something new with other men, but we just kept meeting by coincidence.then i understood that i love him and asked him to talk abaout us.this time he was the one to propose me friendship,as he said that he had been in love, but the passion disapeared.i decided to start a new begining, but we just kep seeing each other everywhere, even on travel holidays, we met on the mountains etc.i stayed cool and indiferent, he then asked me why.the more positive, happy and friendly I looked, the more he started to get close to me agian.he tried to come to the same events i did, he told me he trusted me, his friends always left him alone with me, his firends told him in my presence that he should think about getting involved in a serios relationship, with a serios girl, pointing at me(I,of course, showed that i was not hearing).the way he looks, the way he treats me(pays for my meal when being with our friends, walks me home, is nervous in my presence, stares at me and then looks away)make me think that he considers me more than a friend.but there is also my colleague from university, who likes him and insists on him, writes messages to him, asks him on a date, writes to him every day on the mobile, searces him always, and he replyes in a friendly way to her.he, however doesn't do any step, doesn't initate anything with her,even disappears.after all my approach with him,he again ignores my short messages congratulating him on different events(i just write him on events like easter etc.), while he replyes to her when she asks him something, he dates with her when she asks him to.why might he act like this?why does he show me a big approach, tried to be at many events near me, and now he is so weird(doesn't reply to my messages)Why he might do this?men's advice wanted?
Ok first off think, XY, not the brightest crayons in the box.


I think he likes you a lot but he doesn't want to seem to desperate so he dates other girls, maybe because he thinks it will make you want him more. Men use a different side of the brain as we do normally and it's pretty odd, so when he does stuff like that, try and seem indifferent.


Men have a funny way of trying to get girls and sometimes we may not realize that's what they are trying to do. Confront him alone and ask why he doesn't reply to your messages but don't be pushy or aggressive, or even try to bring it up in a conversation such as ';I sent you that text last night, but you didn't reply, did you get it?'; or something to that matter.


Thank you loves!Why he might do this?men's advice wanted?
wow wow wow ok well im a guy but im 15 i meen dont think less lol i promas im nothing less than any other man XD no i didnt mean it like that lol im saying i cant/can help lol im mature enough is what im saying ahhh anyway ok well you two seem like you are meant for eachother and if your both going to college then atleast you will have money to live on lol but this guy is either deeply inlove with you and is scared or is shy. or he just dont love you at all and wants you to leave him alone O.o i know its hard to think that way but its possible. id like to talk to this guy lol i could straiten him up reall good so if he has an email or IM or cell phone please lend it to me. id like to talk to him. if so whats your name? but yes if not send him somthing showing a bit of love instead of him looking for you you look for him ok bump in to him every chance you get call him things like hun or may be even baby but dont say that around his gf's or anything lol just call him love or hun and start to meet up with him even if he dont agree XD talk to him let him know you love him try to reach out to him make him lvoe you once again. becouse there is a 50/50 chance that he is madly/deeply inlove with you and is just afraid ok. i dont know really but i already have a plan with the girl im inlove with and she agreed to that plan lol so if you wana hear about it ill tell you lol so email me some time keep me updaited on this guy ok my email is poseidonthe2@yahoo.com its also my IM and i have an im for msn jhurley2011@hotmail.com add and message me ok id like to be updaited you can also reach me at http://www.halfbloodlife.webs.com/ keep me updaited ok
I'm not a guy, but maybe I could help. Perhaps you should ask him why he is acting this way towards you but will not take any other steps. You will never truly know what he is thinking and feeling unless you ask him yourself. It sounds like he does like you but maybe he is not sure if he wants to give up a friendship with you or potentially ruin that friendship if the relationship goes sour. Be honest about your feelings with him and accept his honesty on however he is feeling. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment