Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice from men in their late 20's and early 30's PLEASE?

im 18 years old and im practicaly in love with a 30 year old man. Him and i have hooked up twice already but its like he only likes me for sex. i dont understand. its like he tries not to get close to me on purpose and its like he plays hard to get. after hooking up the first time it took him 4 days to call me. and after the second time it took him a whole week to call me. after sex there is no cuddling or anything he get up and gets dressed. i just dont understand. ive told him that i want to be more but he keeps on insisting that he is not looking for a girlfreind and that he is too bust because he has two jobs. should i give up on him or keep pursuing him? and is there any chance that he really does like me or in the near future he will like me??? please help thank you so much.Advice from men in their late 20's and early 30's PLEASE?
Im not a man, but to me it sounds like he just wants sex. is he married???Advice from men in their late 20's and early 30's PLEASE?
My husband says, ';he's married %26amp; don't be so easy';.
He really doesn't like you, he just wants sex. You need to move on. He only calls you when he's horny. Forget it about him and don't look back. The sooner the better.
follow rudys advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment