Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm getting frustrated...any advice? (Preferably men)?

I am going through quite the dating dry spell. It seems like I can't find a good guy. The guys that ask me out are either wierd or have no ambition. And when I do find a guy that seems perfect, it always falls through. I'm 23. I'm an elementary special ed teacher so I'm just getting started in my career. People are always telling me how pretty I am (I'm not saying that to sound conceided) and they ask me why I don't have a boyfriend. I just don't know what to do because I really want to find a guy that I can truly fall for and who will feel the same way about me. I'm trying to stay hopeful but it's hard when you see couples all around and you're still single. Is there a secret to finding ';the one'; and if so, could someone let me in on it? I'm not trying to come off too pathetic and desperate. I'm just frustrated. I appreciate any advice. Thanks!I'm getting frustrated...any advice? (Preferably men)?
Just give it some time. A guy will recognize you as the beautiful humanitarian that you are (not trying to make you sound conceited) for teaching special ed and will come along and sweep you off your feet. Don't worry.





With time come good things.I'm getting frustrated...any advice? (Preferably men)?
Don't wait for them to ask you, flirt with the ones you think are acceptable. Make the flirting more assertive until you get the point across. It is your life, and you need to have control over the process. Just keep looking in good places, and try and stay active where the best guys hang out.
I am guy and i know how hard it is to find a good women. Many women right me off immediately before they even talk 2 me because i dont fit there ideal. My friends would all agree that im an extremly nice person to a fault. Where I am going is try talking more to the guys that you have written you might be surprised to see what's underneath the surface.
Don't make judgements too quickly. Guys often seem weird and appear to lack ambition. This is their way of acting ';cool.'; Get to know these guys better. The way a guy acts toward a girl often depends on how SHE acts around him. Trust me on this.
You are quite young so don't stress about it. Try to put yourself in situations where you will be likely to meet the type of person that you are looking for. You can easily fall into a rut when you start working and only see the same people on a daily basis.
Well, even though you've had some tough times, you gotta have the courage to move on. There's no secret to love. Its like everything else. It takes practice!
Im not a guy, but try looking in different places. You will not meet mr right on the web or at a bar.





Take up something totally new that interests you...like a class in ballroom dance or hiking. JOIN A GYM lots of guys there, but not usually too advanced in lifestyles. If you want a real man, try dating grown up men. Talk to older women about grown up, settled men!





Take up a hobby, like photography or GOLF. Lots of men on the golf course.
wow... no offense, but oyu kind of sound like a high school girl by jsut saying that
It depends on alot of factors..





what are you attracted too? down deep everyone is ';weird'; its just in what way =)





what sort of social networks are you involved in? If you no longer have many chances at meeting new people then you might think about doing something social that might have single guys..





for instance.. mideival re-enactment groups have alot of single guys =) collage night classes might be good just to be on campus.





Normally if you ';dress to impress';, short skirt, nice heels and are anywhere around men you have to beat them to keep them away. but on the other side the women around you tend to be jealous if you get attention over them..
hi there. there was a time when I also in the same shoe as yours. But whenever I look back I realize it is worth the wait. Be patient. There seems to be no secret on this. That is because true love is destined; you can't force it, or plan it. Stay beautiful. Pamper yourself and love yourself more. When your true love comes, you will then be ready to pour all the love you have inside you for him. Enjoy your friends now. Go out with them regularly for lunch, for a dinner or for a night out. When you get committed to a guy you will have no more time for your friends. Enjoy every minute you have now. Believe me. I have gone all through this. I hope this helps.
let fate and nature take it course,


if you rush into it, it might get backfire


just open your eyes wide and keep a lookout,


if a suitable comes by, just be normal


start with the first date and see how things goes,


one step ata time and let fate and nature take it course,


happy hunting and hope open season start soon
heres what i think......... i think maybe youre just trying too hard.





I know cause im one of those guys that gets overlooked and you sound like one of those girls that we try so hard to get to notice us. Pathetic, i know but true.





It seems like when you stop looking is when you find what you are looking for.





.....but what do i know?
Go out somewhere and strike up conversations. Show as little of your legs and breasts as possible, and anyone who stays talking to you more than 5 minutes is a guy you should consider.
If you're trying to find ';the one'; then find someone you can be friends with first. You need to get along with someone to love them. Try finding a friend first, and trust me, love will come with it.
I have two daughters. One is 31 and the other one is 28. (have two boys too). Both of my daughters dated with many friends, and had 3 or 4 boyfriends before they married. The younger - very popular, beautiful, nice, likeable, amusing, successful - the older too, but not so much. The younger got married at 22. I suggested her to take her time, but she said she was absolutely sure. She got married. The older went through a situation almost like yours. I also told her to take her time. When she was about to go, to live at Europe (with her twin - male), suddenly she met a boy, started dating, and finally got married. Today, the older is happily married and enjoying her life. The younger is divorced, suffering.


So I will tell you what I said to my daughters. Take your time. Don't worry about getting a boyfriend. He will appear when you least expect it. Wait until you get who you want and deserve.
Im 23 year old guy and have similar problems...I beleive in patience....it always pays off.......
Just take the initiative more often. It really takes the pressure off the guy, and I think a lot would prefer that. Women are quite hard to read.





I wouldn't let external pressure influence your decision; other people can say all they want, but at the end of the day, you're the one who has to live with that other person. Most of the people I know in your age group (especially new grads) are single as most are concerned about their careers, esp. the women.
ok try this test to help you ........
What exactly are you looking for in a guy besides being';normal'; and ambitious?The only ';perfect man';died on a cross two thousand years ago.At 23 you still have a lot of living to do.I'm42 and still single.When the right woman comes along ,I'll know it.Dont worry that you are missing out on something because you arent dating.Love always sneaks up on us when we least expect it.


You can email me if you want to talk more.
Your profession as an elementary special ed teacher isn't going to cause you to meet many single guys. You therefore need to determine where the single guys would probably be.





If we exclude bars etc. that leaves us with bowling alleys, mixed league; young adult Sunday school classes, mixed; and social clubs such as Toastmaster's International.





You are going to have to make the move and get out and go where they are because they are not going to come to the school to find you.
Just get to know some guys, that you MIGHT want to date, and see if you actually like any of them, or the one you like being with the most, and he may be the one.
It's hard to know what to tell a young woman today. If you were my daughter, I'd tell you there aren't many worth going out with.





One thing - never mind what others have or whom they're with. Be patient. Women, especially should not be in a hurry. It's extremely important that you find the one right man. Most are selfish and are users.

No comments:

Post a Comment