Thursday, July 29, 2010

Relationship advice, single men & women especially!?

Hi, I have a question- I am a Certified Life %26amp; Relationship Coach opening up my own Relationship Coaching practice, ';helping singles and couples achieve their relationship goals to ultimately achieve successful, healthy and happy relationships.'; Please tell me, which name for my company do you like the best and would attract you the most? I want it to sound professional, but origional as well and conjure up a positive image.


'Elysium Coaching' (or Elysium Relationship Coaching)


Euphoric Coaching (or Euphoria)


Beyond Bliss Coaching


Liberated! Coaching


or, Liberated! Love Coaching.





Or just my name, DeAnna Lorraine Coaching.


If you were looking for relationship help in the yellow pgs or internet etc. which name would u most be drawn to? Also, would you be more inclined to hire me if I had the title ';coach' after my name or 'consultant'? Lastly, do you like the sound of 'Love Coaching' or 'Relalationship Coaching'?


Any other suggestions of names? Any fdback appreciated, thank uRelationship advice, single men %26amp; women especially!?
Hi there,.. I'm a small business consultant. You always want to go with a name that tells a future client exactly what you do and will create interest at the same time. I would go with putting the word Love in the name of your company because it will encompass all aspects of the relationship. Maybe something like ';The Love Doctor'; or ';The Love Coach'; or ';Love coaching with DeAnna';. I really like ';The Love Doctor'; its catchy and people will like it. Just make sure you put a disclaimer somewhere that says you don't actually have a M.D. but you are certified. Make sure you spend lots of money on advertising before you even open your doors. You want everyone to know that the ';Love Doctor'; is in town. Your doing a great thing here at a great time and I wish you all the success in the world.Relationship advice, single men %26amp; women especially!?
Euphoria
I have a freind in Cali who is a '; life coach';...and everyone I tell what she does to is like? what the hell is that.....





I would definately out the word consultant after, because it sounds more professional.
Beyond Bliss Relationship Coaching


with DeAnna Lorraine Professional Consultant
Relationship Manager. It's short and to the point and in essence it's what you do for people. Or if you want to use your name Lorraine Personal Coaching - coaching you to personal and professional success!

No comments:

Post a Comment